The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

An attacking team named anyway, looks like he's going for it. No Firmino, must be out injured.

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Matip
Milner

Can
Wijnaldum
Lallana

Coutinho
Origi
Sturridge

I'd imagine Lallana the advanced midfielder and Sturridge up the middle with Origi on the wing..

J70

Quote from: Windmill abu on May 14, 2017, 02:34:54 AM
If Klopp and Liverpool manage to hold on to a top four finish, will he be considered a success. Bearing in mind that Wenger has achieved that every year for the last twenty and has Arsenal in this year's FA cup final, while some Arsenal fans are calling for his resignation.

What has one got to do with the other?

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2017, 01:21:11 PM
An attacking team named anyway, looks like he's going for it. No Firmino, must be out injured.

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Matip
Milner

Can
Wijnaldum
Lallana

Coutinho
Origi
Sturridge

I'd imagine Lallana the advanced midfielder and Sturridge up the middle with Origi on the wing..

They HAVE to win, so f**king right, go for it!

AZOffaly

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2017, 01:33:39 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

Mignolet
Clyne
Lovren
Matip
Milner

Can
Wijnaldum
Lallana

Coutinho
Origi
Sturridge

They HAVE to win, so f**king right, go for it!
They didn't against Southampton

laoislad

Gonna need another goal I think. Can see West Ham getting one.
Some miss from Ayew 🙈
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Hit the post twice from two yards some let off for Liverpool.

heganboy

Summary of season so far, text from a fellow sufferer:

It was bad enough when they were level, but I'm really nervous now they scored
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

laoislad

Great assist from Wijnaldum!!!

Captain Obvious

2-0 Liverpool should close out this game comfortably now.

Boycey

I suppose we'll have a week now of you lot saying they can't be trusted to beat Middlesbrough  ;D

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on May 14, 2017, 03:38:13 PM
I suppose we'll have a week now of you lot saying they can't be trusted to beat Middlesbrough  ;D

Most def
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Fantastic result. Coutinho was brilliant. Can't understand how some on here want him sold.
4 away wins in a row now but can't buy a win at home,can't even remember the last game they won at home.
Nothing guaranteed​ yet regarding 4th spot. Wouldn't be shocked to see Middlesbrough get a point.

J70

Quote from: Boycey on May 14, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

Such is our lot in life! :)

TabClear

Great performance but West ham were awful. Still dodgy on set pieces. 

I see dirk kuyt banged in a hatrick today to clinch the league for feyenord. His 2nd best hatrick ever!! 8)

laoislad

Quote from: Windmill abu on May 14, 2017, 02:34:54 AM
If Klopp and Liverpool manage to hold on to a top four finish, will he be considered a success.
When you take into account the injuries they've had and the lack of any sort of squad depth then I think it can be considered a successful season if indeed they do get 4th.

Also after today's results Liverpool are guaranteed to finish ahead of the most expensive squad in the history of the game  so then I think it can be considered an ok season.

I would expect a lot of changes in and out during the summer, hopefully if they can scrape into the Champions League then they will be able attract players they otherwise might not have been able too. I won't be happy until the final whistle next Sunday and then sure there is the possibility of a Champions League playoff and nobody wants to do an Everton and lose that.
There's a bit to go yet before they are actually in the Champions League.