Tyrone v Derry 1995 USF - just got a copy!

Started by under the bar, November 11, 2008, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrick18

Quote from: Hardy on November 14, 2008, 11:04:19 AM
Quote from: tbrick18 on November 14, 2008, 10:55:56 AM
Charlie Redmond is a legend!

OK - I'll play:

France is the square root of chicken salad.

Your turn.
I'll bet if you're an inbred that statement makes perfect sense.
Any of you wee men from tirrone enlighten me?

;D

Fuzzman

Cheers Hardy

Wonder what the success rate is for most teams.

Who would be the biggest losers in Ulster finals I wonder

What's Damian barton up to now?
I used to dread him on that UTV program with Logie.

ONeill

Quote from: Hardy on November 14, 2008, 10:42:03 AM

A true anorak couldn't resist, so here's the incidence of Ulster SF final pairings, according to Doire Abú's list.

Armagh   Cavan   15
Cavan   Monaghan   12
Antrim   Cavan   11
Cavan   Down   11
Armagh   Monaghan   4
Cavan   Tyrone   4
Donegal   Down   4
Down   Tyrone   4
Armagh   Down   3
Armagh   Derry   3
Armagh   Tyrone   3
Cavan   Derry   3
Derry   Down   3
Derry   Donegal   3
Antrim   Derry   2
Derry   Monaghan   2
Donegal   Tyrone   2
Fermanagh   Cavan   2
Antrim   Armagh   2
Armagh   Donegal   1
Cavan   Donegal   1
Derry   Tyrone   1
Donegal   Monaghan   1
Fermanagh   Monaghan   1
Monaghan   Antrim   1
Tyrone   Monaghan   1

A true true anorak would add on the finals since 2000.

Armagh   Cavan   15
Cavan   Monaghan   12
Antrim   Cavan   11
Cavan   Down   11
Tyrone      Cavan        5
Down   Tyrone   5
Armagh   Monaghan   4
Donegal   Down   4
Armagh   Donegal   4
Armagh   Tyrone   4
Armagh   Down   3
Armagh   Derry   3
Cavan   Derry   3
Derry   Down   3
Derry   Donegal   3
Antrim   Derry   2
Derry   Monaghan   2
Donegal   Tyrone   2
Fermanagh   Cavan   2
Antrim   Armagh   2
Tyrone   Monaghan   2
Cavan   Donegal   1
Derry   Tyrone   1
Donegal   Monaghan   1
Fermanagh   Monaghan   1
Monaghan   Antrim   1

Ok, now I see you haven't included the Armagh/Fermanagh final of '82. Fcuk that Hardy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Don't be expecting me to take an interest in pull and drag football. I was only providing a data processing service. GIGO.

tbrick18

Quote from: Fuzzman on November 14, 2008, 11:07:21 AM
Cheers Hardy

Yes Barton is a Derry man, but I have to agree with you. He is the most boring analyst I have ever seen on any of those shows.

billy the kid

Quote from: tbrick18 on November 14, 2008, 11:20:56 AM
Cheers Hardy

Yes Barton is a Derry man, but I have to agree with you. He is the most boring analyst I have ever seen on any of those shows.

Barton is a boring shite no doubt about it But have you ever listened to Oisin McConville he can hardly speak English, very hard to understand and just sums up other peoples analysis
Also Ger Holihan, very hard to understand and always had to get in "You cant look past Armagh" no matter what teams were being discussed.

Always thought J Burns was by far the best of the BBC, UTV lot and Brolly was Best of the RTE lot. Both give good insight and analysis and both can be good craic, Brolly in particular.

Absolutely hate Tommy Lyons and Martin McHugh. TL totally hates Ulster teams and will never say anything bad about Dublin and is always talking them up and Mc Hugh just totally hates Derry and Armagh and is always finding fault with them no matter how well they are playing. His analysis at half time between Armagh and Cavan last year was a joke, Armagh were coasting and all he done was pick out negatives and ridicule them. I thought J Burns was gonna explode.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

SidelineKick

Quote from: billy the kid on November 14, 2008, 11:43:07 AM
Cheers Hardy

Barton is a boring shite no doubt about it But have you ever listened to Oisin McConville he can hardly speak English, very hard to understand and just sums up other peoples analysis
Also Ger Holihan, very hard to understand and always had to get in "You cant look past Armagh" no matter what teams were being discussed.

Always thought J Burns was by far the best of the BBC, UTV lot and Brolly was Best of the RTE lot. Both give good insight and analysis and both can be good craic, Brolly in particular.

Absolutely hate Tommy Lyons and Martin McHugh. TL totally hates Ulster teams and will never say anything bad about Dublin and is always talking them up and Mc Hugh just totally hates Derry and Armagh and is always finding fault with them no matter how well they are playing. His analysis at half time between Armagh and Cavan last year was a joke, Armagh were coasting and all he done was pick out negatives and ridicule them. I thought J Burns was gonna explode.

Thats Barton the pundit, Barton the man is a great laugh! McHugh is a complete w**ker I think everybody would agree on that.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

Just because he's sound doesn't mean he can't bleed  :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Hardy on November 14, 2008, 11:13:17 AM
Don't be expecting me to take an interest in pull and drag football. I was only providing a data processing service. GIGO.

Had to google GIGO, very good... :D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Doire abú

Quote from: billy the kid on November 14, 2008, 11:43:07 AM
Cheers Hardy

Ach now his statement that Steven McDonnell is not a good goal scorer one-on-one was the best I ever heard. The same Steven McDonnell that has scored more Championship goals than any other Ulster football ever!!

ONeill

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ONeill

Hardy

Looks like we're developing an acronymous relationship. (Borrowed from HIGNFY).

The uncle decided one time he was going to be a spy. The dyslexic uncle. So he joined the Irish Countrywomen's Association.

snappiered

Was Fergal P Mc Cusker the Derry man lined that day?