The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Oh well - it'd have been nice to have won - but hey what can you do.

RAFA OUT  :D  ;)

Hoof Hearted

did you see Tim Cahills catch at the final whistle, must have played aussie rules in his younger days, fabulous fielding
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Gabriel_Hurl

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on February 04, 2009, 10:48:32 PM
did you see Tim Cahills catch at the final whistle, must have played aussie rules in his younger days, fabulous fielding
saw that and remarked that he'd make a decent midfielder or FF !

mackers

Would be more worried over Stevie G's withdrawal and Torres' lack of fitness than the result.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2009, 10:48:45 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 09:43:01 PMI'm another one for what gab?

Doing nothing but coming in here on the wind up
Ha, you're very sensitive.
I dont really care who won.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

new devil

You would think to hear yous that yous were winnings leagues and champion leagues every season..3 years without a cup..surely a FA cup is better than nothing (again)

GalwayBayBoy

Were never going to win that match.

Gerrard off early.
Torres either carrying a knock or just knackered.
Lucas gets himself sent off.
A ref who let far too many wild tackles go in the first half.

Thought we might hold on for pens but it looked to me like Arbeloa got attracted to the ball and jumped for it when the center-halves were already dealing with it. Left his man behind him and the ball ended up at his feet. Shot, deflection and in off the post.

Don't know what kind of team we'll have out for Portsmouth at the weekend? At least after that there is a two week break.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 10:51:15 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 09:43:01 PMI'm another one for what gab?

you seem to care about United though - don't you?

Doogie Browser

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 04, 2009, 10:48:14 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 04, 2009, 10:45:58 PM
Would rather Villa got to Goodison than Anfield in last 16.  Don't think Liverpool fans will bemoan their exit too much, but does seem to be at some cost tonight.

Stupid post, of course they will bemoan the result tonight, do you realise who they where playing???
Please read posts before replying so tersely, I bet on reflection the consensus will be that they could do without a long cup run when their aim and focus is clearly the league.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: new devil on February 04, 2009, 10:52:44 PM
You would think to hear yous that yous were winnings leagues and champion leagues every season..3 years without a cup..surely a FA cup is better than nothing (again)

scurry back to your thread

EC Unique

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 04, 2009, 10:53:26 PM
Were never going to win that match.

Gerrard off early.
Torres either carrying a knock or just knackered.
Lucas gets himself sent off.
A ref who let far too many wild tackles go in the first half.
Thought we might hold on for pens but it looked to me like Arbeloa got attracted to the ball and jumped for it when the center-halves were already dealing with it. Left his man behind him and the ball ended up at his feet. Shot, deflection and in off the post.

Don't know what kind of team we'll have out for Portsmouth at the weekend? At least after that there is a two week break.

Oh FFS here we go! ::)

J70

Honestly couldn't give a f**k about being out of the FA cup. As said before, Gerrard and Torres are the big issues.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 04, 2009, 10:53:45 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 04, 2009, 10:51:15 PM

you seem to care about United though - don't you?
Ach I've a soft spot for them but I wouldnt lose any sleep over them.  
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

magpie seanie

Better team on the night won. I think Liverpool would have won on pens.

Don't think Benitez really gave a fcuk and wouldn't be surprised to see Gerrard start on Saturday. He couldn't have left him out or there would have been an outcry.