The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Quote from: Hereiam on February 02, 2009, 05:04:30 PM
Guess who Liverpool play in the last game of the league. Thats right spurs. Now just imagine that liverpool need to win their last game to win the title and up steps Robbie to break their hearts. Could it happen

Well it would be pure madness by Keane if he did as he would be throwing away a league winners medal. It would be a bizarre situation if it came to pass.

bingobus

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 02, 2009, 05:09:53 PM
Quote from: Stalin on February 02, 2009, 05:08:47 PM

Babel ,Ngog ,Kuyt, El Zhar, Nemeth 

World Class  ::)

Just like Keane proved to be.

Listen if Torres or Gerard gets injured, we are fecked. It wouldn't matter a dot if Keane, Voronin or Tevez was playing. Those two will and have carried the team.

Torres is unreplaceable, if he had been fit all season, we could be 7-10 points clear. Did keane do anything to fill the void? Did he f**k. He cost us points if anything with his pussy footing in front of goal. Destined to be a big fish in a small pond.

No - one questioned his role in the move. I doubt a gun was put to his head to sign. He could have flat out not signed the contract with spurs but he choose. He may never have played again this season but at least he would have showed character and resolve. No another move for a player who has repatedly moved throughout his career.

nrico2006

QuoteBabel Ngog Kuyt Gerrard El Zhar all alternatives for up top, Nemeth back from loan in a couple of weeks too.

Good one.  It's a league title thats there to be won, not the Carling Cup.  Nemeth, Ngog, Kuyt and Babel won't do much.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Stalin

Quote1704: Breaking news: The Football Association has confirmed that no disciplinary action will be taken against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa for his challenge on Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.

what a joke :D
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

AZOffaly

That's harsh bingobus. I have more respect for a player that moves to play than a lad who is content to pick up a salary and splinters on his arse at the same time. The Keane signing was always odd, because he is best as a link man, and Liverpool have Gerrard that takes that space, even if he is not a similar player.

He was the missing piece of the wrong jigsaw, and I feel sorry for him. (In a football sense, not in a monetary way :D)

Stalin

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: bingobus on February 02, 2009, 05:18:59 PM
No - one questioned his role in the move. I doubt a gun was put to his head to sign. He could have flat out not signed the contract with spurs but he choose. He may never have played again this season but at least he would have showed character and resolve. No another move for a player who has repatedly moved throughout his career.

So you think he should have sat on the bench for the rest of the season and just picked up his wage check.... ???
Jesus if he done that everyone would be saying he is only in it for the money,I think he done the right thing its obvious he just wants to play and if he wasn't going to get on the Liverpool team he was right to go back to Spurs..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 02, 2009, 05:20:09 PM
QuoteBabel Ngog Kuyt Gerrard El Zhar all alternatives for up top, Nemeth back from loan in a couple of weeks too.

Good one.  It's a league title thats there to be won, not the Carling Cup.  Nemeth, Ngog, Kuyt and Babel won't do much.

Ah no you have it wrong nrico, Ngog is the new Henry  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Stalin

'I love dis club. Supported dem as a boy.'

::)

gawa316

Quote from: Stalin on February 02, 2009, 05:20:57 PM
Quote1704: Breaking news: The Football Association has confirmed that no disciplinary action will be taken against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa for his challenge on Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.

what a joke :D

That is unbelieveable, even stevie wonder could see that deserved to be punished

full back

full back

Apologies LL
Thought it was you that posted the picture of Keane, but it was Stalin

What should Keane have done Stalin?

bingobus

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 02, 2009, 05:23:16 PM
Quote from: bingobus on February 02, 2009, 05:18:59 PM

So you think he should have sat on the bench for the rest of the season and just picked up his wage check.... ???
Jesus if he done that everyone would be saying he is only in it for the money,I think he done the right thing its obvious he just wants to play and if he wasn't going to get on the Liverpool team he was right to go back to Spurs..

I was prob been harsh but he had a choice. I don't think he would been left on the bench, he'd have got chances. It was obvious yesterday that he was been moved on and thats why he wasn't on the bench.

I fail to see the big deal about him going. He didn't fit into the team best formation which anyone could see from recent games. He never lit up the sky and what player could have been signed that would be in a position to replace Torres.

I was more disappointed when Crouch left.

full back

Quote from: bingobus on February 02, 2009, 05:33:45 PM

I was prob been harsh but he had a choice. I don't think he would been left on the bench, he'd have got chances. It was obvious yesterday that he was been moved on and thats why he wasn't on the bench.

I fail to see the big deal about him going. He didn't fit into the team best formation which anyone could see from recent games. He never lit up the sky and what player could have been signed that would be in a position to replace Torres.

I was more disappointed when Crouch left.

Doubt that bingobus