The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

I think this last 24 hours provides a wee snap shot of who is wearing the  best Stevie G Tinted glasses.

Wasn't it himnself in hnis autobiography that slated Carfvalho and Ronaldo as cheats?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

corn02

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 05, 2008, 05:01:42 PM
I think this last 24 hours provides a wee snap shot of who is wearing the  best Stevie G Tinted glasses.

Wasn't it himnself in hnis autobiography that slated Carfvalho and Ronaldo as cheats?

Maybe he looked at Drogbas' medals and said cheats prosper and took a leaf out of his book.

J70

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 05, 2008, 05:01:42 PM

Personally, it doesn't make much difference to me if Gerrard is a hypocrite or cheat. I can't control him or his actions or statements, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, although I will condemn any cheating. He has definitely dived in the past, which makes him a hypocrite for criticizing others, but I am not sure if he dived last night. Others obviously differ in their opinion of that incident. Most teams have players who dive or have dived, yet most supporters get up in arms when an opposition player does it, the same as they do when a rival benefits from a poor referee's or linesman's decision, despite the fact that their team will benefit at some point as well. Most supporters are hypocrites too I guess.

Minder

I believe Lucas's house was burgled on Tuesday night.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

peterquaife

was at the game on Tuesday, must say it was a very muted affair. My main worry was not so much the result or performance on the night, but the fact that Liverpool finished the match with Arbeloa, Aurelio, Lucas, Ngog, Babel and Derek Kuyt. 6 average players at best, with the exception of Aurelio, who is just pure dung....progress? I think not

time to give M O'N a shot at the title

PQ

J70

Jesus christ lads, its only ten days since Liverpool won at Stamford Bridge! :o ;D

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: peterquaife on November 06, 2008, 02:18:32 PM
was at the game on Tuesday, must say it was a very muted affair. My main worry was not so much the result or performance on the night, but the fact that Liverpool finished the match with Arbeloa, Aurelio, Lucas, Ngog, Babel and Derek Kuyt. 6 average players at best, with the exception of Aurelio, who is just pure dung....progress? I think not

PQ

Best ever start to a Premier League season. Aye let's get Martin O'Neill in quick.

bingobus

PQ

WTF - I am amazed at this. Jesus Gill is alive and well and posting on the GAABoard as a liverpool supporter.

Today  Peterquaife - "Welcome Martin, new Liverpool manager, you have till christmas to win the league."

December 27th  - Peterquaife - "Martin, you are level with Chelsea and ahead of United but the league isn't in the bag yet. Collect your P45 at the door and move your car out of Big Sam's spot"

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

PQ

Please tell me you were there as a Madrid fan?

peterquaife

Quote from: bingobus on November 06, 2008, 05:04:21 PM

PQ

WTF - I am amazed at this. Jesus Gill is alive and well and posting on the GAABoard as a liverpool supporter.

Today  Peterquaife - "Welcome Martin, new Liverpool manager, you have till christmas to win the league."

December 27th  - Peterquaife - "Martin, you are level with Chelsea and ahead of United but the league isn't in the bag yet. Collect your P45 at the door and move your car out of Big Sam's spot"

as much as I like Rafa, he has had 5 years and his team is still moving in the same direction as a crab. He continously over complicates and has purchased countless millions on crap.

as regards the position, the reds have been riding their luck, and a league win against chelsea, first in years is hearalded as a triumph, bollix...liverpool should be beating the likes of chelsea regularly.

christ, if i started listed the players he has purchased, it would just ruin my Friday feeling

PQ

Minder

Why should they be beating the likes of Chelsea regularly? Because they did regularly 20 years ago?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"