Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

full back

Over the Bar

stevo-08

corn02, you must be really enjoying this  :D :D :D

bingobus

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 12, 2008, 02:12:56 PM
Quotea 1-0 to the pool with Robbie Keane getting off the mark.

I have had that exact same thought nagging at me all week and I haven't been able to shake it. United are not playing well either.

Its more wishful thinking than a nagging feeling with me. Can see a 0-0 to be honest.

An Fear Rua

when exactly did it change from the FA Carling Premiership to the Barclays Premier League?

anyways utd have won 10 Prems  :P 17 titles in all...
Its Grim up North

corn02

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 12, 2008, 03:09:35 PM
No

10 is in fact incorrect. They have won nine Premierships and one Premier League title. So, as I said, the song is wrong.  ;)

full back

AZOffaly

Quote from: corn02 on September 12, 2008, 03:26:44 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on September 12, 2008, 03:09:35 PM
No

10 is in fact incorrect. They have won nine Premierships and one Premier League title. So, as I said, the song is wrong.  ;)

The sad things we cling to.

Over the Bar

Quote10 is in fact incorrect. They have won nine Premierships and one Premier League title. So, as I said, the song is wrong

...do you enter pub-quizzes with daft team names such as 'the misfits'?

Minus15

corn02

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 12, 2008, 03:29:57 PM
Quote10 is in fact incorrect. They have won nine Premierships and one Premier League title. So, as I said, the song is wrong

...do you enter pub-quizzes with daft team names such as 'the misfits'?

Thought it would be of interest to you seeing as all United fans disregard league titles once they competition changes its name.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: corn02 on September 12, 2008, 03:33:06 PM

Thought it would be of interest to you seeing as all United fans disregard league titles once they competition changes its name.

Oh dear, would sir like a broom?
Its Grim up North

corn02

GalwayBayBoy

Well I don't think there will be many goals. Can see it being a 0-0 or a 1-0 to someone. United have actually done a Houllier on it on their last few visits to Anfield. Got men behind the ball, defended for most of the game and hope to nick a goal from a set-piece or something and to be fair to them that's exactly what has happened. I don't see them changing radically from that approach the next day and equally it's hard to know where we are going to get a goal from. All seems to point towards a dour struggle either ending goalless or decided by a solitary goal.