The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: stevo-08 on April 08, 2008, 09:57:47 PM
gerrard in interview after match "thats probably my worst performance in a liverpool shirt" :o

Maybe he is bitter. ;D
MWWSI 2017

Hurler on the Bitch

As a Gooner's fan, I should say 'well done Liverpool' - but you have to admit that Gerrard's goal was offside....

stiffler

I thought Skrtl and Aurelio both had their best games in Red Shirts tonight. Carragher isnt a right back, i would have much rather seen Arbeola playing there in future.

Gerard was much more noticable when moved into the supporting striker role, hes not at home out on the left.

The golden labador cant kick wont kick, but he puts in some 90min session.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

muppet

Great row on RTE.

Brady about to walk off.
MWWSI 2017

GalwayBayBoy

Minder

Skertl had a mighty game and had the measure of Adeybayor until his flukey/offside/squareball goal near the end. My mate who is a United fan told me he was doing a wee dance of delight in his living room and the next thing he looked Babel was on his hole in the penalty area........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Niall Quinn

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 08, 2008, 09:59:54 PM
As a Gooner's fan, I should say 'well done Liverpool' - but you have to admit that Gerrard's goal was offside....

An offside penalty?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

dodo

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on April 08, 2008, 09:55:13 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 08, 2008, 09:53:10 PM
I think Walcotts run deserved to send arsenal through to the semi final.

As soon as he picked up the ball I was screaming at Aurelio and then Mascherano to take the booking and rugby tackle him.

Think Mascherano got in the way of Hypia making any sort of a tackle on Walcott. Some run. Started with a Stevie G fresh air.

stiffler

Its hard to beat when a mate phones you to give abuse about going behind, then gerard sticks one in the back of the net when hes still on the phone! :D
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Owenmoresider

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on April 08, 2008, 09:55:13 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 08, 2008, 09:53:10 PM
I think Walcotts run deserved to send arsenal through to the semi final.

As soon as he picked up the ball I was screaming at Aurelio and then Mascherano to take the booking and rugby tackle him.
Yep, amazed one of them didn't nail him, especially when that gap was there for him if they didn't. At least it wasn't costly in the finish.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

gawa316

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: stiffler on April 08, 2008, 10:06:36 PM
Its hard to beat when a mate phones you to give abuse about going behind, then gerard sticks one in the back of the net when hes still on the phone! :D
I wish now i had ansewered mine, it was bouncing on the table after Arsenals second then suddenlly there was silence.

Minder

What happened on RTE as i cant get it on Sky digital
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

dodo

Quote from: gawa316 on April 08, 2008, 10:08:23 PM
Quote from: muppet on April 08, 2008, 10:02:11 PM
Great row on RTE.

Brady about to walk off.

What's been said?
Brady taking exception of Wenger criticism. Dunphy telling Brady that they are entitled to ask questions of Wenger and his comments leading up to this Liverpool 'trilogy' where he said that this would define his Arsenal  team.