The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

He has hit a barren spell goals wise, but is still playing well and set-up 2 of the goals on Sunday.  Once he nicks one the goals will come.  As mentioned, he is playing on his own up front, and he performed considerably better than the other striker on the pitch who was in the same role.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

new devil

Javier Mascherano charged with improper conduct...wonder is he still smiling  :D

nrico2006

But you know what is funny - Liverpool FIGHTING for 4th place.  Ha!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

magpie seanie

QuoteNow that was funny and was probably not that far from the truth

Do people actually think about what they type before they post or has that gone out of fashion or something. I'd really worry if someone thought that was anywhere near the truth so it was obviously a mistake in the typing.  ::)

new devil

Your talking about minder here...he has shown before that he doesn't think before he types  8)

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 26, 2008, 04:21:58 PM
QuoteNow that was funny and was probably not that far from the truth

Do people actually think about what they type before they post or has that gone out of fashion or something. I'd really worry if someone thought that was anywhere near the truth so it was obviously a mistake in the typing.  ::)

I think it's probably a reference to Fergie's regular epistles that he sends towards referees before big games. Such as asking for a strong referee or pleading for protection for flair players like Ronaldo while his defenders kick seven shades of shite out of players like Torres. Or indeed I remember Reyes of Arsenal getting booted up and down Old Trafford a couple of years ago too. ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

5 posts in a row from United fans - ye nearly think ye didn't have a thread of yer own  :D

Minder

Seanie i thought you had a bit more wit about you,now i would not be a bit surprised if new devil thought i was being serious as that is one thick individual
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ExiledGael

Rooney is not a great finisher, in or out of form. Never was, and don't think he ever will be.
He scores goals because he is an all-round excellent player, but he's not a real goalscorer.

Spain have started Torres tonight from the start against Italy despite injury concerns. Rafa will be pissed off.

magpie seanie

Amazing powers of recovery from Torres after being kicked up and down the park on Saturday to start tonight!

Minder - I knew it couldn't have been for real.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 26, 2008, 10:28:28 PM
Amazing powers of recovery from Torres after being kicked up and down the park on Saturday to start tonight!

Aye he was also kicked up and down the park on Sunday.....
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Minder on March 26, 2008, 10:32:57 PM

Wonder how his bruised ribs & bruised ankles coped?

Hard to believe Liverpool fans are listening to Benitez excuses!!

WAKE UP HE HASN'T A CLUE!!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 27, 2008, 07:41:53 AM

You may be right, but way back in 1990 when a mid-table trophyless Ferguson was 4 years at Man u, Fans and critics were shouting the same.

full back

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 27, 2008, 12:21:01 PM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 27, 2008, 07:41:53 AM

You may be right, but way back in 1990 when a mid-table trophyless Ferguson was 4 years at Man u, Fans and critics were shouting the same.

Yeah,
because you can see Rafa leading the scousers to dominate English football for the next 20 years :D :D :D

AZOffaly

Back in 1990, when Mark Robbins saved Alex Ferguson's job by getting an equaliser against Nottingham Forest in a cup game, did you see Alex leading United to dominating English Football for 20 years?

I doubt it.