The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Barney et al are counting their chickens quite early, still along way to go. And for the 20 more years Barney my maths is not good but 18 plus 5 > 16 and 2?

Regarding Kewells injury, it was genuine and the club made him look a **** when it was not needed. You do not get surgery on a 'fake injury'.

Regarding yesterdays match we just lacked spark. As much as I hate him I though Riise was very very good. The team line out was good, the mood was good. It just did not click. Lots of hustle and bustle but no spark. Rio and Vidic were superb as were Heargreaves and Anderson. Regarding Gerrard I though he done ok nothing special but one tracking tackle on Anderson sticks out. It is dissapointing when we can not beat them even with Ronalso and Rooney having stinkers, not a good sign.

We are creating a team capable of winnin the league but we are not there yet. Central defender, Winger and striker needed. We will probably win the Champions League this year, I think we need too.

under the bar

Staggering Statistic from the BBC

Liverpool have suffered more Premier League defeats to Manchester United
than any other club (16), and conceded more Premier League goals against
them than to any other side (44).

Think about how many sh*te sides there have been in the Premiership?

Now realise that *no one* has done worse against United than Liverpool.

AZOffaly

Are you sure that's what it's saying under the bar? I thought it was that Liverpool has lost more to Man Utd than they have to any other side.

full back

Quote from: under the bar on December 17, 2007, 01:54:47 PM

You need to rethink this utb ???

Norf Tyrone

Don't whinge at me....but just been sent this one. Hopefully it's not a Noah.

Coppers arrive at Gerrard's gaff to interview him:
"I swear officer, there were 6 Premiership medals in the cabinet"
"Come on Mr Gerrard, you're a good player, but you're no Phil Neville"
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on December 17, 2007, 09:39:00 AM
Alright lads...calm down, calm down, (in a scouse accent)    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And now its down to 3... ;D ;D ;D

How is it down too 3? If Liverpool win their game in hand they are a point behind Chelsea so if anything it's down too 2 and even at that i think it's a little early too be ruling any of the big 4 out of it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

heganboy

rumour in the daily telegraph that Martin O Neill is being lined up to replace Benitez...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

corn02

Norf Tyrone that again is brutal. Once again you post a shit scouse joke, come on man get some decent ones at least.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: heganboy on December 17, 2007, 03:10:24 PM
rumour in the daily telegraph that Martin O Neill is being lined up to replace Benitez...

A local paper in Liverpool yesterday had it that Jurgen Klinsman was being lined up..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thejuice

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 17, 2007, 11:54:10 AM
That's madness Juice. You must have been checking the touts' sites or something. The last time I was over a Kop ticket was £35.

Checked on Offical Liverpool site, needed to buy a loyalty card of sorts, anyone here have one of those, is it much hassle to get and could i get one in my brothers name. and would it take ages before it could be used to get decent tickets. Aiming for perhaps the game vs Newcastle in March
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Deal_Me_In

Quote from: thejuice on December 17, 2007, 11:46:16 AM
Was looking to get tickets for my brother as a Christmas present to a Liverpool home game as he's a big fan, but my jaw dropped upon seeing the prices for tickets. Even for games against useless opposition they were way above £100 for one ticket. Am i looking in the wrong place or what. Thats f**king extortionate. I dont know if soccer fans are dedicated followers or idiots to pay those prices

Send 5ive times a PM, he has a couple of season tickets and if he or his nephews are not using them that weekend he may be able to accomodate you.

The Real Laoislad

Juice if you keep an eye on the papers ie Sunday World etc you should get a package deal inc Flights,Accommodation which is usually two nights and match ticket for around €350 for a match against the likes of Bolton,Wigan etc but expect to pay more for the bigger matches..Below is a link to the company i use when i go to Anfield,I have been using them for a while now and have never had any problems with them

http://www.celtichorizontours.com/celtichorizon/Main/Category-2006.asp?iCategoryID=12
You'll Never Walk Alone.

From the Bunker

Quote from: under the bar on December 17, 2007, 01:54:47 PM

yeah but Since its inaugural first term back in 1992, only seven teams have played in all fourteen seasons of the English premiership. These teams are Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Tottenham Hotspur and Everton. That makes 5 teams that Man u could have met as often as Liverpool, so you will have such a record....the other teams that Man u would take year in year out are relegated and cannot be played consistently.

corn02

Juice get a few fancards. If you get them by the time of the Newcastle sale you will have as much chance as anyone. You will just have to get onto the online sales at about 6 50 on the morning of the sale. Rember its one ticket for fancard online so get a few. £3.50 for life, excellent value I have got about 20 tickets of it over the last 2 seasons.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: corn02 on December 17, 2007, 03:11:19 PM
Norf Tyrone that again is brutal. Once again you post a shit scouse joke, come on man get some decent ones at least.

I'll leave it to others for the oh so obvious punchline to that!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone