The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Stalin

are any of you guys wachin this online? any links?
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

supersarsfields

naw watching on Sentanta.
Agreed it has nil nil all over it.
Babel looks powerful when he decides to run but that's about it!!

The Real Laoislad

Vorinon    1-0 Liverpool what a goal  :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersarsfields

GOAL - Vororin. Great goal. Outside the area.  

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersarsfields

Yip fine finish. But apart from that they look very uninterested. I know they are trying to keep the tempo low away from home but too many long hopeful balls. I'd rather see them get it down and pass it about more. Especially like to see Babel and Gerrard run more with the ball.  

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: supersarsfields on August 15, 2007, 04:20:07 PM
Yip fine finish. But apart from that they look very uninterested. I know they are trying to keep the tempo low away from home but too many long hopeful balls. I'd rather see them get it down and pass it about more. Especially like to see Babel and Gerrard run more with the ball.  

Apparently it's very hot over there so I don't think we'll see them charging about the place.

supersarsfields

Yeah I suppose that will be a factor alright. Didn't think about that. Anyway I'd be happy enough with the 1 goal advantage

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 15, 2007, 03:46:18 PM
no alcohol sponsorship in France

Carlsberg isn't always alcohol it has often replaced the blood in my veins after a bank holiday weekend session!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

I'd be happy with 1-0 or 2-0 as well. No point playing too high tempo over there, horses for courses, cutting your cloth to fit and all that. Big game at the weekend versus CSKA London as well, so I'd be happy with a professional job, a clean sheet and a win.

The Real Laoislad

Dean Saundars is getting on my nerves..Anyone elses?
You'll Never Walk Alone.