Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Oh please do ignore me

I get the feeling plenty of people are going to be ignoring you

Angelo

Quote from: armaghniac on February 28, 2021, 09:25:29 PM
Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 09:15:14 PM
I'm not a Coincidence Theorist therefore it is highly probable that the untested vaccine caused the damage. Check out VAERS to see the mounting deaths and permanent injuries those vaccines have caused.

So Ireland is adhering to the very same lockdown restrictions as the monastery? Not happening, you just make stuff up as you go along.

So you answer my question. If nobody entered the monastery and nobody left how did the nuns contact COVID? They also did not do their usual prayer groups and adhered to all restrictions.

There have been many cases of Covid entering monasteries, because of course they receive deliveries, have people working there, have people leaving their to go to doctors and hospitals.
There have been 200m vaccines administered, there is no fundamental problem with them and if you are coming on here implying that we are eejits then I suggest you go elsewhere.

No problems with them?

None?

Are you sticking with that statement?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Corkscrew

I'm not a Coincidence Theorist therefore it is highly probable that the untested vaccine caused the damage. Check out VAERS to see the mounting deaths and permanent injuries those vaccines have caused.

So Ireland is adhering to the very same lockdown restrictions as the monastery? Not happening, you just make stuff up as you go along.

So you answer my question. If nobody entered the monastery and nobody left how did the nuns contact COVID? They also did not do their usual prayer groups and adhered to all restrictions.

There have been many cases of Covid entering monasteries, because of course they receive deliveries, have people working there, have people leaving their to go to doctors and hospitals.
There have been 200m vaccines administered, there is no fundamental problem with them and if you are coming on here implying that we are eejits then I suggest you go elsewhere.

The monastery in question did not leave anybody in or out, I'm not referring to other monasteries. Also CDC's own statistics which you will not get on CNN and FOX or the Irish Independent.

sid waddell

This Corkscrew poster appears to be a very special breed of anti-vaxxer

Most anti-vaxxers draw the line at claiming a vaccine for a particular disease is actually infecting the recipients with that disease, because they have to at least try and come across as if they're earnest

Not this one

This one has one full giant lizard

trueblue1234

Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 09:19:33 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 28, 2021, 08:59:12 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 08:48:27 PM
Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 08:43:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 07:55:08 PM
So have they caught Covid from the vaccine and died within two days of the jab? This experimental vaccine they got was it approved?

Was there any of them suffering with allergies?

Does this vaccine and the rest I suppose, give us Covid? If I was tested after getting the vaccine would I have tested positive?

It is reported that nobody was allowed enter and the nuns never left the monastery therefore the monastery must be self sufficient. Not surprising when it comes to monasteries or even convents.

None fell ill before the vaccine, two days afterwards all hell broke loose.

No COVID 19 vaccine has ever been approved, it has only received Emergency Use Authorization, big difference. The FDA have not used the word "Approved", only the spin doctors have. In essence we are all guinea pigs.

As I already stated only Coincidence Theorists would claim without hesitation that the vaccine had nothing to do with the deaths and illnesses.

Regarding you getting COVID 19 after getting the jab, I have no idea as there are no long term trials and not proper short term trials either. In the two months or so since the vaccines came on board people have reacted differently. A friend of mine, 40ish and healthy tested positive 2 weeks after his first jab, got very sick, will not take the second one.   

After 6 weeks the CDC reported over 1,000 deaths and 15k adverse reactions due to the COVID 19 vaccines, again from their own website.  They fudge the numbers as the death totals went down the following week. And remember with VAERS only a minuscule percentage gets reported.

I doubt that there are not that many people in the world that do not suffer from some sort of allergy especially if they get up in age.
So, to clarify, you're blaming the vaccine for the deaths, yes?

Here's a mad thought, but have you considered Covid might have been to blame?
I see the rest of the nuns are still getting their 2nd dose shortly. I would imagine if they were blaming the vaccine they wouldn't be queuing up for No 2.

Obviously they are being duped just like you.
Obviously.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Rossfan

The screw seems to have had a major  outbreak of posting today.
::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

The most boring and inane poster on the forum has arrived to tell us all who he is ignoring AGAIN.

Would someone please give him the bit of attention he so desperately craves.

armaghniac

Quote from: Corkscrew on February 28, 2021, 11:08:19 PM
UK Releases COVID Vaccine Deaths and Side Effects

https://mondestuff.com/world-news/uk-government-releases-shocking-report-on-covid-vaccine-side-effects/

0.3% of the sickest and oldest people in the country had a reaction? You'd have more reaction from eating nuts.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Corkscrew

Quote from: armaghniac on March 01, 2021, 12:49:52 AM

https://mondestuff.com/world-news/uk-government-releases-shocking-report-on-covid-vaccine-side-effects/

0.3% of the sickest and oldest people in the country had a reaction? You'd have more reaction from eating nuts.

How many people die, go blind and get Bells Palsy etc., etc., from eating nuts?  Where does it state they were all old people. It's happening to young people all over the world.  I would be here until St Patrick's Day posting all the articles not reported by main stream media.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 08:55:46 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 28, 2021, 08:49:14 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 08:13:58 PM
Another anti-vaxxer, just what this thread needs  ::)

People who have reservations about a vaccine churned out in a year are not neccessarily anti-vaxxers.

Once again, you are trying to blur the lines and misrepresent people.

People should be allowed make conscienceable decisions on whether or not the vaccine is worthwhile taking.

If you're under 40 and fit and healthy, I don't see an upside. The danger of the virus is so, so minimal to that demograph and there is no hard evidence that suggests the vaccine stops you from contracting and transmitting the virus.

You seem to want to force or coerce people into taking an injection that probably doesn't serve any purpose for u40s, that we have no real evidence of what the impacts and effects of it are. That's totalitarianism.
More hysterical nonsense

People should be allowed make informed decisions as to what they consider you to be, and anti-vaxxer troll would fit the vast majority of people's definition of you

I have him on ignore. But seen this.

The upside, is that you don't leave your body open to being a gestation pool for virus mutation that could cause vaccine escape, putting the higher risk groups back in danger.
i usse an speelchekor

Angelo

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on March 01, 2021, 07:31:31 AM

People who have reservations about a vaccine churned out in a year are not neccessarily anti-vaxxers.

People should be allowed make conscienceable decisions on whether or not the vaccine is worthwhile taking.

If you're under 40 and fit and healthy, I don't see an upside. The danger of the virus is so, so minimal to that demograph and there is no hard evidence that suggests the vaccine stops you from contracting and transmitting the virus.

You seem to want to force or coerce people into taking an injection that probably doesn't serve any purpose for u40s, that we have no real evidence of what the impacts and effects of it are. That's totalitarianism.
More hysterical nonsense

People should be allowed make informed decisions as to what they consider you to be, and anti-vaxxer troll would fit the vast majority of people's definition of you

The upside, is that you don't leave your body open to being a gestation pool for virus mutation that could cause vaccine escape, putting the higher risk groups back in danger.

Back to argue proven data are we? There have been about 6 deaths of under 40s in 60k cases in the past year. So if you want to argue the data on that then be my guest.

Now you seem to be inferring that the vaccine stops mutations, that they stop contraction and transmission which is clearly now through. So why are you now coming on here making claims you know full we'll are false.

The only upside of the vaccine is that it stops people getting severe symptoms. This is not a worry for fit and healthy u40s. That is backed up by the data. More under 40s died on the road last year than from Covid at a rate of multiples. Probably as much as 6/7.

sid waddell

Quote from: Corkscrew on March 01, 2021, 02:52:42 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 01, 2021, 12:49:52 AM

How many people die, go blind and get Bells Palsy etc., etc., from eating nuts?  Where does it state they were all old people. It's happening to young people all over the world.  I would be here until St Patrick's Day posting all the articles not reported by main stream media.
I dare say you would

There's a lot of stuff on the internet

Angelo

The far right seem to be a very liberal and tolerant grouping these days, attracting and accepting members from all creeds and races.

Might not fit in too well with the agenda of the forum's main tinfoil hat wearer.

sid waddell

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on March 01, 2021, 07:31:31 AM

More hysterical nonsense

Angel Delight doesn't understand the concept of thinking about the well being of others

Even when that involves benefitting one's own well being