You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: inisceithleann on November 12, 2007, 10:43:08 PM
Ones in work waffling on about Christmas and shopping in November when some of them are atheist. Christmas is most definitley a great time for gifts and extra pints but these people take the piss.

I'm an atheist. I love Christmas! Even the religious side of it to some extent - I think its all a pile of ridiculous wishful thinking, but its a nice story.

pintsofguinness

THe woman going on and on about what presents we have to get for people grinds my gears!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

inisceithleann

Quote from: J70 on November 12, 2007, 10:44:48 PM
Quote from: inisceithleann on November 12, 2007, 10:43:08 PM
Ones in work waffling on about Christmas and shopping in November when some of them are atheist. Christmas is most definitley a great time for gifts and extra pints but these people take the piss.

I'm an atheist. I love Christmas! Even the religious side of it to some extent - I think its all a pile of ridiculous wishful thinking, but its a nice story.

Christmas is a time for everyone, but it starts earlier every year and people spend ridiculous amounts of money, money that they don't have, for no real reason.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Tyrones own

Dickheads that wait til your up on top of them then drive out in front of you,
then of course have to be taking the very next right turn just in case they hadn't pissed
you off enough to hold you up some more >:(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Leg End

buying a 1/2lb cheese burger instead of a 1/4lb cheese burger because your starving and on the go and starting to eat it as you drive and realising that they have put only one cheese slice on as if it was a 1/4lb er   :'( :'( :-[
we're here for a good time, not a long time

Puckoon

Getting thrown out of a McDonalds in Reno on St Patricks day for demanding that they put a whole slice of cheese on the fillet of fish sandwich (they only put half a slice on and I dont like it!).

pintsofguinness

pintsofguinness

I love cheese, and love it melted onto chicken or that (would like to keep it away from the gravy) but on fish!
Especially that processed cheese slice you get in mcdonalds - sitting on top of a lump of pretend fish - rank!

Puckoon

pintsofguinness

that shite you get in mcdonalds/burger king or any of them holes.

Puckoon

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/pages/eatsmart/sandwiches.html

100% New Zealand Hoki fillet in a crisp breadcrumb coating.

Id suggest it might, with the exception of a chicken fillet burger, be the most intact piece of original meat in the place?

pintsofguinness

I wouldn't believe any of that, they also say
QuoteOur burgers are made from 100% pure beef with a pinch of salt; tasty enough not to need additives or flavourings.
aye right!

Why is it every time I eat a burger in mcdonalds or burger king (and it's not often!) I get a spliting headache? 

I don't get that with real burgers!

Puckoon

Headaches from a burger?  :o You're a strange sort alright Pints!

Fish is easily recognisable. It breaks of in chunks for gods sake, you can see it clear as day.

Anyways, had a good feed of escargot the other night, great stuff! Like a plate of perfect mussels.

pintsofguinness

I don't get headaches from burgers I get them from that shite the serve up in mcdonalds/burger king. 
YOu go ahead eating your pretend fish - might as well have fish fingers.

I'd to look up escargot to see what it was.  :-\

Puckoon

People who have a problem with fish fingers. :o :o
Next youll be giving out about findus crispy pancakes and battered sausages!