Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Let's not ref bash. The man does his best when others don't bother

playwiththewind1st

2 posts so far...about 1 individual.  You probably wouldn't have a clue about how to even toss a coin at the start, never mind anything after that. Complete idiot.

Jesusjones

Quote from: Hurling fan on October 14, 2018, 07:14:01 PM
Ref in the minor final today was brutal. I said last week about not referring senior games he shouldn't be near a minor game either. He lost the game and he almost let it break out at the end due to his awful decisions.

He didn't almost let anything break out. The referee doesn't control how other people behave.

Hectic

Good to see a Belfast team give a good account of themselves again today. Not too far off the pace at the top end of things and room for improvement as a lot of them look young enough.

bogieman

Quote from: Hurling fan on October 14, 2018, 07:14:01 PM
Ref in the minor final today was brutal. I said last week about not referring senior games he shouldn't be near a minor game either. He lost the game and he almost let it break out at the end due to his awful decisions.

I'm trying to work out if you are a gobshite or a gabshite !  ::)
Do you shout out loud at matches, or just silent writing ?

Ps a few more posts and I'll have the answer...
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

Mcuilin man

Thought the minor game was probably just a little bit better than the senior game . When will the replay be because of the school matches ? Surely it has to be before the senior final . Credit to our volunteers today and yesterday as I thought the pitch was in great shape considering all the rain yesterday . And guess what it's not always windy in Ballycastle 😂

As I see it

2 even matches today , fair play to St. John's for fighting back after that start surely it can only be good for Antrim hurling the more competitive teams we have , another good crowd and when the winds not blowing a gale ballycastle the best venue for watching a match

imtommygunn

Quote from: Hectic on October 14, 2018, 07:32:17 PM
Good to see a Belfast team give a good account of themselves again today. Not too far off the pace at the top end of things and room for improvement as a lot of them look young enough.

If i were a st johns fan i'd be sore losing that. Could have won that game. I wouldn't say should have but definitely could have. Was ciaran johnston still on second half? I wasn't sure. Too many free misses both sides late on. St johns will obviously rue them more.

Minor game entertaining. Good comeback by Loughgiel.

Didn't see any scuffle in crowd though something seemed to be going on in Dunloy dugout area late on.

imtommygunn

P.s. I think i got sun burnt.... In ballycastle... In october!

Hurling fan

Playwiththewind1st.  Wise up. Ref hadn't a clue simple as that. One example. He gave a free for a throw ball from 20 yards away and directly behind the player. How would he see if the ball was thrown or hand passed. Plus he had to see through two other players.

playwiththewind1st

I'm quite sure that the Referees' Committee will be glad to avail of your services & your in-depth knowledge next season. Instead of you just leaning on the fence & spouting, followed by a bit of  anonymous posting on here. That's way too easy, pal. Grow a set & do something constructive.

Hurling fan

Entitled to my opinion same as you.

imtommygunn

Any comment on the actual hurling? Or are you just here to antagonise mr?

Hurling fan

Again entitled to my opinion same as you.

imtommygunn