Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Wouldn't usually advocate violence (much), but I'd love to see Wille Frazer kicked up and down the street. The stuff he comes out with is ludicrous, but theres plenty of small minded idiots who believe it, and it is indeed incitement to hatred.

They're already labelled anyone who plays GAA terrorists, now they've expanded that to anyone wearing O'Neills tops. Stuff like this greatly increases the chances of someone getting a kicking or worse just for having an O'Neills top on, and its the fault of this dickhead and his ilk. I really would love to see him publicly flogged.

Bingo

O'Neills should sue the shite out of him but it would likely only add to his agenda and "cause".

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on February 17, 2014, 11:22:00 AM
O'Neills should sue the shite out of him but it would likely only add to his agenda and "cause".

Sue him and bankrupt him,  he need to be taken out by the roots and the best way to do that is financially.

imtommygunn

On that note - for the life of me I don't understand where this guy gets his money from. Who pays him money and if someone pays him money what do they pay him money for?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

But are those 6,000 year old dinosaurs or 65 million year old dinosaurs. I wonder what his take on creationism is
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Hereiam

Quote from: haranguerer on February 17, 2014, 11:07:00 AM
Wouldn't usually advocate violence (much), but I'd love to see Wille Frazer kicked up and down the street. The stuff he comes out with is ludicrous, but theres plenty of small minded idiots who believe it, and it is indeed incitement to hatred.

They're already labelled anyone who plays GAA terrorists, now they've expanded that to anyone wearing O'Neills tops. Stuff like this greatly increases the chances of someone getting a kicking or worse just for having an O'Neills top on, and its the fault of this d**khead and his ilk. I really would love to see him publicly flogged.

Totally agree with this. Someone is going to get hurt because of the statements this ass hole comes out with and he should be stopped.

johnneycool

I'm almost certain O'Neills also provide jerseys for Harlequins rugby football team as well, so if this cretin gets too much publicity it could affect O'Neills in terms of marketing.

They should take him to the cleaners, the wee retard.

haveaharp

Getting a bit fed up of the "willie the gift that keeps on giving" line. This p***k wants taking out by the root. He is vile and dangerous.

theticklemister

Quote from: haveaharp on February 17, 2014, 11:57:18 AM
Getting a bit fed up of the "willie the gift that keeps on giving" line. This p***k wants taking out by the root. He is vile and dangerous.

Ah come on, leave wee Wullie alone.

Nally Stand

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 17, 2014, 11:38:40 AM
On that note - for the life of me I don't understand where this guy gets his money from. Who pays him money and if someone pays him money what do they pay him money for?

On a totally unrelated topic...remember that time the EU asked him for it's funding money back, due to "major failures" in sticking to the conditions on how it was to be used?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

haranguerer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15644147

Hardy

Anybody know what happened with that? I don't suppose the money was ever given back?

screenexile

Quote from: johnneycool on February 17, 2014, 11:48:22 AM

I'm almost certain O'Neills also provide jerseys for Harlequins rugby football team as well, so if this cretin gets too much publicity it could affect O'Neills in terms of marketing.

They should take him to the cleaners, the wee retard.

O'Neills supply Harlequins, Cornish Pirates and a couple of Rugby League sides as well as English soccer teams/Cricket teams/Hockey teams. . .

People say that we should ignore and laugh at him because otherwise we'd be legitamising him but the stuff he posts is libelous and incitement of hatred in many cases. Whatever can be done to bring him under control should be!

imtommygunn

Quote from: haranguerer on February 17, 2014, 12:46:13 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15644147

That's the first time he's not blamed sinn fein!

give her dixie

Willy is a very bigoted man, and the sad reality is he is not on his own. He has a band of followers (on social media) who support him to the hilt, and the more extreme his views, the more likes and comments he gets.

He should be banned from Twitter and Facebook, and the media should stop reporting on him for a while. He craves the oxygen of publicity, and for a while, that publicity should stop.

And to think the Unionist parties consulted him during the Hass talks?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......