Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feckitt

Cops raided Sex Pistols singer John Lydon's home in IRA mix-up

Friday, 6 July 2012
John Lydon

John Lydon

Former Sex Pistols singer John Lydon has revealed how police raided his home after mistaking an Italian flag for an Irish tricolour.

The punk star, real name John Lydon, said he quit the UK for America in the 1980s because he was being targeted by police.

"The police harrassment became unbearable," said the 56-year-old vocalist.

"I used to have these wooden slat blinds. They break, so up went an Italian flag.

"But somebody thought that meant it was an IRA house, so.. police raid!"
More from the Belfast Telegraph

red hander

See the boul Willie is stepping down as head of Fair ... he'll be sorely missed  :-\

nifan

Quote from: red hander on November 16, 2012, 06:08:53 PM
See the boul Willie is stepping down as head of Fair ... he'll be sorely missed  :-\

Is there anyone else in it?

Puckoon

It's a worrying development. Anyone crazy enough to follow Wullie is obviously more loosely hinged than the man himself.

orangeman

Right lads - I hope you give Willie a big cead míle fáilte when he lands down to Dublin shortly -

Loyalist activist Willie Frazer has said he is organising a demonstration in Dublin next weekend as part of the ongoing protests over the union flag controversy.

Mr Frazer, who is based in Markethill, Co Armagh, said he expects 150 people to take part in a short protest at Leinster House at midday on Saturday, 12 January.

He said the protest will be peaceful and has informed gardaí of his plans.

Mr Frazer was involved in organising an Orange Order parade in Dublin in 2006, which ended in a riot.

deiseach

Quote from: orangeman on January 04, 2013, 04:30:37 PM
Right lads - I hope you give Willie a big cead míle fáilte when he lands down to Dublin shortly -

Loyalist activist Willie Frazer has said he is organising a demonstration in Dublin next weekend as part of the ongoing protests over the union flag controversy.

Mr Frazer, who is based in Markethill, Co Armagh, said he expects 150 people to take part in a short protest at Leinster House at midday on Saturday, 12 January.

He said the protest will be peaceful and has informed gardaí of his plans.

Mr Frazer was involved in organising an Orange Order parade in Dublin in 2006, which ended in a riot.

Break out the Italian flegs!

Tony Baloney

What right of assembly does Wullie and his 150 strong goon squad have in Dublin? Can the guards not tell him to fcuk right off? Which let's face it is what needs to happen instead of pandering to this fuckihg idiot.

Hardy

All Irish citizens, including Wullie and his friends, have the right to peaceful assembly.  :)

Rossfan

Hopefully everyone will ignore this handful of sad bigotted relics of a soon to be bygone age.
That would be the ultimate put down.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

I think we should get 40 or 50 people to put on gorilla outfits with sashes and run around Willie and his mates throwing bananas and beating on their chests.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on January 04, 2013, 05:00:06 PM
All Irish citizens, including Wullie and his friends, have the right to peaceful assembly.  :)
;D Wouldn't it be lovely if Enda or someone came out with that! Would put Wullie demented.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 04, 2013, 05:34:33 PM

Nice! Although I still think it's hard to beat the ones that got upset over a reindeer wearing a scarf in the traditional green and red Christmas colours!

trileacman

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0104/belfast-riot-union-flag.html

I love how rte attach a photo of a riot when a "protest" is planned for Dublin. You lads should put up a 80ft "Welcome fellow Irishmen" across Kildare street.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

T Fearon

Where is serial event disrupter Fr Niall Horan,when you need him?

The sad thing about eejits like this is that their otherwise nonsensical actions will attract more media and tv cameras than actual protestor numbers in their group,further enhancing inflated egos and perpetuating a circle of idiocy,allied probably with an admission into the building for Frazer,tea and biscuits with Enda,in the delusional and misguided mindset in Dublin that the idiocy can be defused if you treat these people (even with feigned) kindness and pretend to take them and their nonsensical grievances seriously.

On a lighter note, did Willie not get a right slap in the mouth during his last Dublin "protest"