The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Whelan is on anyway, I'm sure he'll be demanding Johnny Cooper to make a public apology.

RedHand88

Is it just me or does Hurling always seem to be higher up the bill. Even on weeks when we had football classics they always begin with hurling.

Minder

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 06, 2017, 10:14:19 PM
Is it just me or does Hurling always seem to be higher up the bill. Even on weeks when we had football classics they always begin with hurling.

The hurling was a semi final
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

didlyi

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 06, 2017, 10:14:19 PM

What classics you talking about?

TheOptimist

I wonder is Mayo watching. Only team that has put it up to Dublin the last few years but they're not in the top 3.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 06, 2017, 09:33:49 PM
Whelan is on anyway, I'm sure he'll be demanding Johnny Cooper to make a public apology.

Not even worth commentary.

Proof if proof was ever needed that the act does not matter, only the jersey worn by the perpetrator matters.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: TheOptimist on August 06, 2017, 10:34:50 PM
I wonder is Mayo watching. Only team that has put it up to Dublin the last few years but they're not in the top 3.

Not on this year's showing so far though I wouldn't discount them yet.

straightred

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 06, 2017, 10:35:48 PM

Not on this year's showing so far though I wouldn't discount them yet.

You couldn't count them on their current form. They're running on fumes

straightred

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 06, 2017, 10:35:15 PM

Proof if proof was ever needed that the act does not matter, only the jersey worn by the perpetrator matters.

I'll be surprised if they don't raise it now. They raised the hurling helmet incident. It's really poor from cooper

TheOptimist

Quote from: hardstation on August 06, 2017, 10:38:52 PM
Obviously not. Who would have them in the top 3 presently?

Sure wasn't the same thing being said this time last year. Fact remains they are the only team that can go toe to toe with dublin. People don't learn.

BennyCake

Quote from: hardstation on August 06, 2017, 10:53:50 PM
Quote from: TheOptimist on August 06, 2017, 10:50:34 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 06, 2017, 10:38:52 PM
Obviously not. Who would have them in the top 3 presently?

Sure wasn't the same thing being said this time last year. Fact remains they are the only team that can go toe to toe with dublin. People don't learn.
3 teams have waltzed into the semi finals. Mayo (who aren't there yet) have stuttered through the championship. They are not in the top 3 whatever about last year.

3 teams waltzed into semi indeed. Jaysus, the football c'ship is like being on ultra strong antidepressants. Dull as feck. Devoid of any life or interest.

This talk of a B c'ship. I think let the top 3 play on their own, and let the other 29 play their own c'ship.

straightred

Oh dear... not even worth a mention?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: straightred on August 06, 2017, 10:40:03 PM

I'll be surprised if they don't raise it now. They raised the hurling helmet incident. It's really poor from cooper

Nothing about it, what matter is the jersey, not the act.

Hereiam

What a load of shite. Talked 80% about how Dublin should stop Tyrone as if they are the baddies....wat about an in-depth discussion on how to stop Dublin.

square_ball

Good show tonight with the 3 football lads.