The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

QuoteIf you were to list off the top 5 most dastardly acts to ever take place on a football field, if you were to list off the top 5 most dastardly acts to ever take place on a football field,Tyrone players would occupy at least three places.

Might these be the 3 times Mickey Harte handed you your filthy, unwashed Kerry ar$€holes on a plate?    And since when did bogmen use words like 'dastardly'?  Away back into your cottage and weave a basket for your swamp donkey.

BennyCake

RTE should rename this The Brolly Game. Constantly interrupting others, and butting in while others are talking which is annoying and lead you to lose track of what you're saying. As soon as someone has finished, he's straight in talking, with the hint of yes I hear you but what I have to say is more important. The mute button will be getting plenty of use today.

The Trap

Michael Lyster passes over to Get Canning and Tommy Carr.......first thing ger says is "we are shaking our heads at the prospect ahead".........summed up the thoughts of most viewers I would have thought............

Jinxy

Ger +TOM + half-empty stadium + potentially one-sided game = the perfect storm of boredom and bewilderment.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Jinxy

Is Ger Canning just back from Lanzarote or something?
He's obsessed with beach balls today.

seafoid

I wish the GPA would use the nutritional expenses money to buy a nosebag for Ger and free up the space for someone else. The format of the competition is stale but Ger is worse.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Beantown

Quote from: seafoid on July 31, 2016, 03:07:31 PM
I wish the GPA would use the nutritional expenses money to buy a nosebag for Ger and free up the space for someone else. The format of the competition is stale but Ger is worse.

Don't often agree with seafoid but this time I will.... Stale is an understatement

Jinxy

Darragh Maloney is back!
About time.
I can un-mute the telly now.

Jinxy

I thought it was obvious that Colm & Joe were laughing about something that was said during the break.
People are gone fierce sensitive altogether.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Galway have a contest on their hands, to be sure.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

sambostar

Most of HT break taken up by news, are RTE for real? Would that happen on sky? Rights should be taken off them

Jinxy

I enjoyed Nuacht I have to say.

drici

Quote from: longballin on July 18, 2016, 03:18:22 PM

it was the RTE MOM award... all duck or no dinner

Ah - was meant to run in the last race at Galway - unshipped the rider at the start.
Mountain Rock wins at 10/1.
That's the Festival over for another year.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: sambostar on July 31, 2016, 05:19:11 PM
Most of HT break taken up by news, are RTE for real? Would that happen on sky? Rights should be taken off them
Said that to my dad too after watching Mayo v Kildare. I know people have to pay extra and that's a shame.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

longballin

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 31, 2016, 10:02:24 PM
Quote from: sambostar on July 31, 2016, 05:19:11 PM
Said that to my dad too after watching Mayo v Kildare. I know people have to pay extra and that's a shame.

aye means people dont get to opportunity to complain about what they say during that time  ::)