Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: lenny on August 13, 2015, 07:42:12 AM
Quote from: muppet on August 12, 2015, 10:54:13 PM
Quote from: thebuzz on August 12, 2015, 09:33:30 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 12, 2015, 07:47:05 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 12, 2015, 07:37:10 PM
What's a 'hinch'?

'Tis whin yir sixth since tills ye sumthin.

Just in case you really don't know.

Hinch bone: Iliac crest. The bone that encircles the lower abdomen and forms part of the pelvis.

I didn't know that. Thank you!

Now that the dust has settled I just wanted to say that I thought Whelan and O'Rourke were very fair and measured in their analysis last sunday. The reaction of tyrone fans has been hysterical and they seem to think there is some vendetta against them. The shameful thing is that mccann has been now made out to be a victim by tyrone people and this will only do long term damage to the game. Young people watching on will see how mccann behaved and see how everyone in tyrone has got behind him and supported his behaviour. What will this lead to? In my opinion you will inevitably see lots of young tyrone players even at underage level diving to get players sent off  and they will be expecting the same sympathy from their clubmates. Mccanns ban probably won't stick but its a crying shame because he didnt show any remorse after and was going about smirking.

The last line there just illustrates the fact that he is a horrible bastard!!!

Harte teaches this shite, he has to, he has been at the helm for two decades or so and from the get go his players have been at the dark arts!

People fawn over the f**ker and it makes me sick, he is a tremendous manager and if his team would stick to what they are best at (playing football) they would be just as successful if not more so! He chooses to let this shite happen on his watch and therefore is to blame when the negative press rolls in about the conduct of his players! f**k him, he is at times all that is bad about gaelic football............And now is one of these times!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

I think you mean f**king LOL

Bingo

(In real meme mood today)

red hander

Quote from: stew on August 13, 2015, 05:52:18 PM
What's a 'hinch'?

Hinch bone: Iliac crest. The bone that encircles the lower abdomen and forms part of the pelvis.

Now that the dust has settled I just wanted to say that I thought Whelan and O'Rourke were very fair and measured in their analysis last sunday. The reaction of tyrone fans has been hysterical and they seem to think there is some vendetta against them. The shameful thing is that mccann has been now made out to be a victim by tyrone people and this will only do long term damage to the game. Young people watching on will see how mccann behaved and see how everyone in tyrone has got behind him and supported his behaviour. What will this lead to? In my opinion you will inevitably see lots of young tyrone players even at underage level diving to get players sent off  and they will be expecting the same sympathy from their clubmates. Mccanns ban probably won't stick but its a crying shame because he didnt show any remorse after and was going about smirking.

The last line there just illustrates the fact that he is a horrible b**tard!!!

Harte teaches this shite, he has to, he has been at the helm for two decades or so and from the get go his players have been at the dark arts!

People fawn over the f**ker and it makes me sick, he is a tremendous manager and if his team would stick to what they are best at (playing football) they would be just as successful if not more so! He chooses to let this shite happen on his watch and therefore is to blame when the negative press rolls in about the conduct of his players! f**k him, he is at times all that is bad about gaelic football............And now is one of these times!!!

Christ, you've hit the sauce early ... go easy on it, and the exclamation marks, you'll break your Bontempi computer

cadhlancian

Stew, yourself Sidney and Mike Sheehy are unequivocally the 3 biggest wankers on this board. Some of the dung you spout is laughable. The hate in your comments is worse though. You'll make all types of crazy accusations and like most people on here, I agree, you need to stop drinking....
P.S . Take yourself of to Packers preseason training...

trueblue1234

Quote from: stew on August 13, 2015, 05:52:18 PM
What's a 'hinch'?

The last line there just illustrates the fact that he is a horrible b**tard!!!

Stew, the gift that just keeps giving.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

INDIANA

Quote from: cadhlancian on August 13, 2015, 07:52:40 PM
Stew, yourself Sidney and Mike Sheehy are unequivocally the 3 biggest w**kers on this board. Some of the dung you spout is laughable. The hate in your comments is worse though. You'll make all types of crazy accusations and like most people on here, I agree, you need to stop drinking....
P.S . Take yourself of to Packers preseason training...

You have to admit though Tyrone must think the rest of the country are stupid if they are telling us the Tyrone management aren't telling their players to engage in these antics. I think that's the bit I find embarrassing.

headoftheroad

as I put on another thread - They lack integrity

a lot has been said from Saturday. It's clear the lad made a mistake but what was needed was integrity from the Tyrone manager and county board.
Why didn't Harte make a statement about how fine a young man he was and go on to blame someone else for the incident when he could have resolved the issue by saying ok he is not selecting him for the next game. Then the County board then condone his actions in stating they are appealing the CCCC determination. Integrity has been missing from 2003 with Tyrone remember Armagh's Mardsen, Ricey, Battle of Omagh and the disgusting treatment of Michael Murphy at the preliminary match in Omagh this year. Do you get the picture?

Gabriel_Hurl

as I said on the other thread - the preliminary game was in Ballybofey  ;)

headoftheroad

And I accepted my mistake unlike Harte who couldn't accept McCann was wrong

SkillfulBill

Quote from: headoftheroad on August 13, 2015, 11:55:40 PM

a lot has been said from Saturday. It's clear the lad made a mistake but what was needed was integrity from the Tyrone manager and county board.
Why didn't Harte make a statement about how fine a young man he was and go on to blame someone else for the incident when he could have resolved the issue by saying ok he is not selecting him for the next game. Then the County board then condone his actions in stating they are appealing the CCCC determination. Integrity has been missing from 2003 with Tyrone remember Armagh's Mardsen, Ricey, Battle of Omagh and the disgusting treatment of Michael Murphy at the preliminary match in Omagh this year. Do you get the picture?

Like I said on the other thread Marsden struck, Battle of Omagh instigated by Dubs,Murphy was well marked by Justy and I will give you Ricey.

lenny

Quote from: SkillfulBill on August 14, 2015, 12:55:32 AM
Quote from: headoftheroad on August 13, 2015, 11:55:40 PM

Like I said on the other thread Marsden struck, Battle of Omagh instigated by Dubs,Murphy was well marked by Justy and I will give you Ricey.

With tyrone its always someone elses fault. Thats what really gets up peoples noses. The cynicism, sledging, diving, timewasting is all justified by st micky and tyrone people because other teams do it.

Rossfan

Tyrone GAA and the Orange Order are always right about everything all the time and everyone else is wrong about everything all the time.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trueblue1234

Funny that there's plenty from outside Tyrone agreeing with their view point (you don't even have to leave the board to see it). But don't let that interrupt a good auld rant. After your year you prob need it. It's good to vent.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Applesisapples

Quote from: headoftheroad on August 14, 2015, 12:20:07 AM
And I accepted my mistake unlike Harte who couldn't accept McCann was wrong
That is factually incorrect, Harte acknowledged on Monday that McCann was wrong. He said in the IN on Tuesday that McCann accepts he made a mistake going down easily. He rightly went on to say that it wasn't the worst incident in the game. Instead of focusing on the players here the GAA should be looking at the ineptitude of their officials on the day.