The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 14, 2015, 04:32:40 PM
Tommy "Feckin" Carr, why RTE? Why?

It's just 'Tom' now I think you'll find Dinny!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: screenexile on June 14, 2015, 04:44:10 PM

At least it's not Martin (I've my Donegal or Mayo Jersey on) Carney!

Dinny Breen

Quote from: screenexile on June 14, 2015, 04:44:10 PM

He'll always be Dick to me.
#newbridgeornowhere

Teo Lurley

Hahahhahahah Spillane: What Galway are doing well is their moving the ball quick and fast using the boot.

A clip of them scoring their goal with just hand passes and no kicks is been shown at the same time.

Syferus

Quote from: Teo Lurley on June 14, 2015, 04:50:15 PM
Hahahhahahah Spillane: What Galway are doing well is their moving the ball quick and fast using the boot.

A clip of them scoring their goal with just hand passes and no kicks is been shown at the same time.

He's right though. Comer unstoppable in the air.

Teo Lurley

Quote from: Syferus on June 14, 2015, 04:53:03 PM
Quote from: Teo Lurley on June 14, 2015, 04:50:15 PM

He's right though. Comer unstoppable in the air.

If all you did was kick the long it would be easy to deal with, you have to mix things up. Pat doesn't understand these things.

Fuzzman

Brolly can't help himself.
Saying Galway's heads are in surfing and Trad sessions and not football

LilySavage

"I make the definite prediction that if Galway are to get into this game now, they need a goal.."..a bold prediction there Tom with Galway 5 pts downin 69th minute.

Teo Lurley

Spillane advocating the blanket defence now that Kerry are doing it.

twohands!!!

Brolly almost over the desk there pointing out Mayo's weaknesses.

I'd say Daragh Moloney got a great insight into what it would be like to be cross-examined by Joe there.

Annoying and childish as it is when Brolly and Spillane are spatting at each other, tis a scary sight to see them working in tandem.

Dinny Breen

Yea, Mayo concede 10 scores and their defence is awful  ::) Galway's attack is terrible, not enough scores from play. Spillane and Brolly the numpties see no co-relation. Why do RTE persist with these clowns?
#newbridgeornowhere

From the Bunker

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 14, 2015, 05:55:03 PM
Yea, Mayo concede 10 scores and their defence is awful  ::) Galway's attack is terrible, not enough scores from play. Spillane and Brolly the numpties see no co-relation. Why do RTE persist with these clowns?

In fairness they are analysing Mayo at a level that can go on to win an AI. So they are going to get criticised at a higher level.

The criticism of not hockeying Galway was a bit disrespectful to Galways effort. Donegal didn't exactly burst a gut in the second half v Armagh is different of course. They just kept them at arms length.

muppet

They are against blanket defences and sweepers, except for Mayo - who are innocent for not doing it.
MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

Quote from: muppet on June 14, 2015, 06:44:46 PM

They are against blanket defences and sweepers, except for Mayo - who are innocent for not doing it.

The Irony is that Mayo could get to an AI final without meeting a (real) Blanket defence (But would meet one there and get slaughtered again).

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 14, 2015, 06:55:40 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 14, 2015, 06:44:46 PM

The Irony is that Mayo could get to an AI final without meeting a (real) Blanket defence (But would meet one there and get slaughtered again).

Our's seemed pretty real last year.