?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

sammymaguire

REALLY making a balls of a game against a 12/1 shot
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

What time was this match on? who won?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Milltown Row2

Maybe they should have used that system to score past ICT
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tyroneman

The only hope is that while it very much looks like rangers will not drop points there was that time a certain S mcDonald spoiled the party a few years ago with a last day shock result so fingers crossed till the end.  Kilmarnock to help us out?

Bottom line though is you either travel and get a result against teams  like ICT to win a title or you don't really deserve it. Celtic can have few complaints really with the position they entered this game.

Overconfidence tonight maybe? Who knows. Just very disappointing.

Orior

Ah sure, if Commons had taken the penalty against Rangers...
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyroneman

reddgnhand

Totally gutted by this result tonight. Why did Lennon change the shape of the team? Playing Maloney was a disaster.

NAG1

Played the best football all season until when it has really counted, twice now!

ludermor

I dont follow scottish football too much but this seems to be the worst Rangers team in years with no money to spend and on the brink of going under, how are they ahead of Celtic with a couple of games to play? Are Celtic in a similar position financially or have they invested over the last couple of years?

reddgnhand

Quote from: ludermor on May 05, 2011, 11:20:23 AM
I dont follow scottish football too much but this seems to be the worst Rangers team in years with no money to spend and on the brink of going under, how are they ahead of Celtic with a couple of games to play? Are Celtic in a similar position financially or have they invested over the last couple of years?

I wouldnt say Celtic have invested more like wasted money the last couple of years. Now the scottish media would like you to believe that Walter Smith is performing miracles with no money but in reality he has spent quite a lot on the panel he has at his disposal. He has also used more players this season tha NL has. The Rangers debt to the bank is manageable at the moment. What their problem is that overspending and cheating is coming back to haunt them and they are going to be hit by a huge tax bill from HMRC. 

Orior

If Celtic fail to win the league, then Lennon will probably move on.

But the real bad news is Norwich got promoted to the Premiership and Paul Lambert will want to stay there.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on May 05, 2011, 08:33:35 PM
If Celtic fail to win the league, then Lennon will probably move on.

But the real bad news is Norwich got promoted to the Premiership and Paul Lambert will want to stay there.

Apparently after last nights defeat he's so depressed he's asked to open his own mail!!

Move on where? What club would have him? Celtic fans, question, is he a good manager?

Doogie Browser

Walter Smith showing Lennon how a proper manager behaves, concentrates on the football. Lennon cupping his hands last Sunday at Ibrox was embarassing to watch.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 05, 2011, 08:40:58 PM
Walter Smith showing Lennon how a proper manager behaves, concentrates on the football. Lennon cupping his hands last Sunday at Ibrox was embarassing to watch.

Yes I thought that he should have played the victim a bit better, but sure....