?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: T Fearon on February 05, 2010, 11:54:16 AM
Mowbray reminds me a lot of Glen Hoddle. When he was appointed Spurs manager there was widespread euphoria and every Spurs fan was willing him to succeed but he didn't. Surely defeat on Saturday will spell the end of the line for Mowbray (Dunfermline will fancy their chances and remember they knocked Rangers out of the Scottish Cup immediately after Le Guen left), and if this season is to be a write off, far better to go back to the 2000 scenario and let Lennon and Mc Grain look after the first team for the rest of this season and this will give the club 6 to 7 months to get the right permanent replacement.

Tone what's with the Spurs comparisons!
FFS you claim to be a Celtic fan, yet you sound more like Myles every day.
We have 15 games to go, bit less then half a season, WE will WIN the league, and I hope you naysayers choke on your words.  ;)
Tbc....

angermanagement

Mowburys taken some gamble with that line up, no mcgeady or keane, if they lose this he'l be collecting his p45 in the morning.

Archie Mitchell

1-1 after 20 mins. Celtic all over them, Kamara with the goal then Dunfermline equalised 2 minutes later with first real attack.

angermanagement

Great finish by Kamara, school boy defending for the equaliser.

Galwaybhoy

If they score this goal it will make it a right good game

angermanagement

Galwaybhoy

What a game we have on our hands now.

Bring on Keano!

Archie Mitchell

Harsh penalty. Let's see how many penalties this ref will give for fouls like that in the box. Think they said before game that this ref has been ref for Celtic's last 2 cup shocks. Caddis at fault for both goals now. Plenty of time left.

T Fearon

Didn't see the game, but conceding two goals to Dunfermline (who would struggle to score twice against an Irish league side) and relying on an own goal and penalty ultimately for a win doesn't sound like much of an improvement

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2010, 02:22:10 PM
Didn't see the game, but conceding two goals to Dunfermline (who would struggle to score twice against an Irish league side) and relying on an own goal and penalty ultimately for a win doesn't sound like much of an improvement

Don't comment on the game if you haven't seen it. Penalty was harsh for Dunfermline and for the own goal, if the Dunfermline player hadn't put it into the net, Rasmussen would have.

I though Celtic played alright. That new signing Braafeid looks like a good player. Any time he took it down the wings something came off from it. Rasmussen also looks like a good goal poacher and him and Keane could strike up a good partnership. From watching today, seems like Celtic can't play with Brown, Crossas and N'Guemo in a 3 man midfield. They played better when Keane was brought on for Crossas and seemed to be playing a 4-2-4.

maldini

Quote from: hardstation on February 07, 2010, 10:22:27 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 07, 2010, 02:22:10 PM
Cliftonville 3
Glasgow Celtic 0

why does this friendly match betwenn cliftonville and celtic youth team keep being brought up?

T Fearon

I don't know, it has nothing to do with the fact that Dunfermline would struggle to score twice against an Irish League Club

clarshack

it has to be a good thing that kamara, rasmussen and keane all got on the scoresheet. hopefully the defence will start getting their act together as quick.

under the bar

Too far behind in the league now to have a realistic chance of turing things around.  If Mowbray can win the Cup it may save his scalp and allow the team time to gel. 

T Fearon

It is hard to accept when the previous manager for all his faults, in each of his 4 seasons, had either won the league or ensured we were in contention to the very last day.

Wednesdy night is absolutely crucial for Mowbray. Rangers will I feel drop points at Fir Park, if Celtic fail to take advantage against a Hearts team in disarray, then there will be hell to pay. Having said that I wouldn't rule out Jim Jeffries outwitting our hapless manager