62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Clown on November 02, 2008, 06:52:29 PM
anyone know the new chant the celtic fans were singing today at tynecastle

it sounded like the tune of yankee doodle came to town riding on a pony  ;D

Think its something to do with Wee Shaun Maloney.

Quote from: new devil on November 02, 2008, 07:18:33 AM

Have some respect for the European champions please s##m bag  ;)

Would tend to think that you would get a more positive response to your request if you left out the personal abuse!  ;)

Have now confirmed my tickets - yeehaw!

Come on  the  hoops.
Tbc....

FromAFar

Gaoth Dobhair Abu, you no were id get tickets for parkhead wed night?? Headin over tues with a few mates

imtommygunn

May have been asked before...

Did Delap have that weapon of a throw in when at celtic? It presumably didn't have the same impact for Celtic as it has done for Stoke?

FromAFar

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 02, 2008, 09:51:35 PM

Did Delap have that weapon of a throw in when at celtic? It presumably didn't have the same impact for Celtic as it has done for Stoke?

When did delap play for celtic??  ::)

Main Street

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: FromAFar on November 02, 2008, 09:50:20 PM
Gaoth Dobhair Abu, you no were id get tickets for parkhead wed night?? Headin over tues with a few mates

Only ones I know with tickets now, offer them as a package - bus, boat and ticket. Sorry.
Tbc....

FromAFar

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 02, 2008, 10:05:03 PM
Quote from: FromAFar on November 02, 2008, 09:50:20 PM

Only ones I know with tickets now, offer them as a package - bus, boat and ticket. Sorry.

Cheers neway! Hopefully get somethin sorted in the braisen head

Rav67

Good performance today, good to see Celtic getting being so consistent on the domestic front recently.  Robson and Brown were excellent and what a stunning finish from Maloney.  As for Wednesday, we need to pick up something from the game I think or it's going to leave it very precarious for getting the UEFA cup slot. 

carribbear

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 02, 2008, 09:51:35 PM

Was that during the phase where he played alongside Kaka, Makalele and Del Piero in the Celtic midfield?  :D

visit http://celtichuddle.proboards26.com/

mannix

how good are the "champions" outside the spl? do any celtic fans think about the 2 horse thing or does it make a difference to you?
just wondering?

illdecide

Tony & Gaoth are you meeting up for a pint on Wed night???. My 2 tickets are for the Upper Jock Stein stand...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: mannix on November 03, 2008, 09:50:19 AM
how good are the "champions" outside the spl? do any celtic fans think about the 2 horse thing or does it make a difference to you?
just wondering?

Suppose I think of the SPL being a two horse race, in the same way that I look at the EPL (twice the size of the EPL) as being a 2-3 horse race. Thats soccer.
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: illdecide on November 03, 2008, 10:16:24 AM
Tony & Gaoth are you meeting up for a pint on Wed night???. My 2 tickets are for the Upper Jock Stein stand...

Getting bus over so if I'm getting a pint it will be round the ground somewhere.

Happy enough to meet up with youse in the Celtic Supporters Club.
Tbc....

illdecide

No bother at all, get Tony with us as i'm sure he'll get us a few free ones at the bar with some competion he has won...lol

On the match, who is gonna score for us, seriously. McDonald is pish poor this year and the amount of times he gives away possesion is criminal, the young cavan lad is still a bit raw and don't think he'll get much change from Utd's centre half's...I think our best chance is from a set peice but i suppose if Hull can score against them 3 times then we have a chance...Here's hoping...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lfdown2

last 9 goals from 9 different scorers!

caldwell for a brace!!