Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

marty34

It's not that they are against Celtic, it's just Rangers get all the favours.  It's clear as anything.

Today is another example.

From the Bunker

23rd September 2018 - Rangers concede a penalty against St Johnstone in a 5-1 win.

4 years and 143 days later, they conceded their first penalty since against Partick Thistle.

Main Street

The Thistle goalie made a very good save, stood his ground and parried the  strongly hit (down the middle) shot.

illdecide

Quote from: ClubScene13 on February 13, 2023, 09:43:27 AM
Lads, I am in Glasgow on Easter Saturday for the Old Firm, what would be your best bet for getting tickets as a non season ticket holder? A longshot I do realise, but no harm in asking.
Alternatively what Glasgow boozer would be best? Thanks

Slim chance but keep trying...Celtic Spares on Twitter can be useful at time but be careful there are scammers on it too so be sensible. Outside the ground is an option as there's always one idiot who gets too drunk and doesn't make it, you also have the parent who won't take their kid to a Glasgow Derby too so just keep asking you never know.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

paddyjohn

Lads, I am in Glasgow on Easter Saturday for the Old Firm, what would be your best bet for getting tickets as a non season ticket holder? A longshot I do realise, but no harm in asking.

You'll never get a ticket for the old firm as it died along with Sevco.

ned

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 12, 2023, 06:10:02 PM
23rd September 2018 - Rangers concede a penalty against St Johnstone in a 5-1 win.

4 years and 143 days later, they conceded their first penalty since against Partick Thistle.

Domestically!
Europe's a different matter.

JPGJOHNNYG

Well done Celtic. Only saw the last few minutes and we're close to scoring a third. Hopefully a clean sweep again this year

straightred

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on February 26, 2023, 05:20:12 PM
Well done Celtic. Only saw the last few minutes and we're close to scoring a third. Hopefully a clean sweep again this year
Should have been more. Dominated but let them back into it with a sloppy goal. The bench is great - bit like the Dubs were a few years ago. Bringing on lads that are just as good if not better than the lads going off. The huns had been a bit mouthy this week - that should shut them up for a while

No1

Great to win another trophy.  Hampden Park surface is atrocious.  Allan McGregor is some keeper at 41, loves playing against Celtic!  The shape of Morelos as a professional athlete and blessing himself when he scored, WTF?! Think we'll have bother in a while hanging onto some of those players and the manager.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  Hail hail!

From the Bunker

Celtic 52-40-21   
Rangers 55-34-27

Orior

Quote from: No1 on February 26, 2023, 10:13:59 PM
Great to win another trophy.  Hampden Park surface is atrocious.  Allan McGregor is some keeper at 41, loves playing against Celtic!  The shape of Morelos as a professional athlete and blessing himself when he scored, WTF?! Think we'll have bother in a while hanging onto some of those players and the manager.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  Hail hail!

Not sure where the money will come from, but I expect the new Rangers will go to the market for new players.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

illdecide

I was at the game yesterday and I'd love to say I enjoyed it but I was right behind the "Green Brigade" or in the middle of them might be more accurate and if it wasn't flags in my face it was the poxy flares and smoke bombs going off which I reckon I seen about 60% of the game. Yes, the atmosphere was great and all that but Iwas there to watch the football (yes, it's a sign i'm getting old). From what I did see Celtic were the better team and deserved to win. Sevco had a spell just after they scored for about 15 mins where they looked dangerous but in the last 10 mins we missed 3-4 really good chances to put the game to bed.
The flight home from Glasgow to Belfast last night was chaos...Probaly around 20-30 Rangers fans on the flight and around 70-80 Celtic fans and with a few having too many beers things were close to kicking off. I pay extra to get away from the village idiots on that boat by flying but it seems there's no escaping them no matter how I travel.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

paddyjohn

Celtic Glasgow.

Enjoy these moments folks.

samuel maguire

Send me a message and i will see what i can do