?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bennydorano

Itchy

O Riley is a fine footballer, must be a relation of Larry.

Itchy

bennydorano

Lovely, could have been 1-1 30secs b4

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

screenexile

I don't give them much credit but that's as good a first half of football as you'll see from any team.

Pace purpose and intensity from the 1st minute Rangers haven't a clue what hit them!

Mad how many of the same players couldn't muster the same energy to make history last year.

rodney trotter

Playing Quality stuff. Hatate is excellent.

Baile an tuaigh

Celtic all over Rangers like a wet blanket!! The Rangers defence has been under siege all night. Look at their defense totaly knackered out on their feet. Celtic should be 5 up. Good fast attacking football.

J70

Itchy

Quote from: screenexile on February 02, 2022, 08:32:52 PM
I don't give them much credit but that's as good a first half of football as you'll see from any team.

Pace purpose and intensity from the 1st minute Rangers haven't a clue what hit them!

Mad how many of the same players couldn't muster the same energy to make history last year.

Same players? A good few new exciting players there. They've been so good going forward that you don't notice defensive weaknesses. Rangers look absolutely shocked and their defending has been brutal, the last goal a particular gem of an example didn't defend the throw or the cross

StephenC

Great first half. Started brightly but Rangers had a really good spell and some great chances (one gilt edge one). Celtic absorbed this well and what a finish to the half.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on February 02, 2022, 08:35:35 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 02, 2022, 08:32:52 PM

Same players? A good few new exciting players there. They've been so good going forward that you don't notice defensive weaknesses. Rangers look absolutely shocked and their defending has been brutal, the last goal a particular gem of an example didn't defend the throw or the cross
Same players? It's a new team playing the Celtic Way.  Nice to see Ange finally let it all hang out.

Itchy

How much did Hatate cost. Celtic will do well to hold onto him into next season.

rodney trotter

A totally different team from last year. Only McGregor and Taylor were involved last year.  The rest were Ange signings .

Milltown Row2

Don't watch these games too much but thought I'd give it a lash!

That's as good a first half you'll see from any team.

Picked over 2,5 over 8 corners and under 6 cards!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea