?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

straightred

they are missing arfield and jack. Neither of them are world beaters but they do get stuck in and they'll miss that. I fancy Celtic today despite everything thats been going on

JimStynes

2 nil to sellic. Stevie G to make a show of himself on the sideline.

general_lee

Big Jullien out. Centre back on the shopping list then (not)

tonto1888

bennydorano

Yeah, all Celtic, cuntyhole should have got a yellow as well

JimStynes

Need to score here never mind lads. Need to get a goal before half time.

general_lee

Bright first half. Rangers being kept in it by mcgregor, by the way they're set up they look like they'd settle for a draw. Deserve a goal, bossing it so far.

bennydorano

Bossing it but Rangers look calm and well organised defensively, they'll take a draw all day while trying to sneak one

JimStynes

Quote from: bennydorano on January 02, 2021, 01:10:17 PM
Bossing it but Rangers look calm and well organised defensively, they'll take a draw all day while trying to sneak one

This is my fear of what's going to happen. They'll get a penalty or something.

Angelo

Battered them.

Bobby Madden doing his best for Rangers by blowing phantom frees whenever a Celtic player gets within 2 feet of a Rangers man. He gave about 4 of 5 fouls against Soro over nothing challenges before booking him.

Hope we don't rue those chances.

Turnbull and Griffiths have been really good.

Edouard poor but showing signs of coming into it. Laxalt and Frimpong have been good but their final ball is atrocious.

We need to turn that dominance into goals.

We have far better players than Rangers and that is showing.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

general_lee

Probably have to bring brown on cos Soro is on a yellow and boaby will not hesitate to send him off. Other than that up the pressure and keep at them. They don't look like scoring, took 20 mins for their first attack

Itchy

A good half up to a point but they have created little enough in comparison to the possession. Edouard has been poor for me, to slow to act. Griffith is much better, celtic need to win this now. A bit more quality around the box is needed and i doubt rangers can be that poor again for the 2nd half.

bannside

Soro too hyped up. Charging into anything that moves, giving needless frees away. Didnt heed Maddens warning after the fifth foul he conceded... and as a result Brown intro looks inevitable. Come on Celts 45 mins to turn this season round!

marty34

Celtic need the 3 points. All very good dominating a game but still 0 - 0.

Rangers have created nothing yet but they'll have a couple of chances in the second half.

Crosses have been brutal by Frimpong and Laxalt.