?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Newbridge Exile

Esmarelda

Quote from: Main Street on April 06, 2017, 08:36:00 PM
Oh Esmarelda,  what woe will befall onto this thread.
Was there not a little distant voice telling you to ignore the fading grunts of the thread troll?
In my defence, I was aware of what I was doing. Nothing wrong with a bit of reaffirmation.

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on April 06, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
Did any of you expect anything other than a resounding home victory last night? The 1/5 odds would suggest the bookies did.With Celtic's vastly superior budget,resources,support etc it should not have been an unreasonable expectation that the team would have won every single domestic game this season.

Tony ffs give it up, no one will ever win the SPL by this margin again, Rodgers has made your hero Ronnie look like a first year coach of a U7 team, you need to learn a little humility Tony and admit that you were completely and utterly wrong on BR, this is going from embarrassing to humiliating in a hurry for you Tony.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

Quote from: T Fearon on April 06, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
It was an add on in both cases just a little multiplier in the accumulators.Seriously failure to beat Patrick at home,in front of a huge crowd after winning the league is exactly why question marks surround Brendan's managerial credentials

I'm not biting either but i just want remind Tony of the photo he put up with his tongue that far up BR's ass we couldn't tell when BR spoke if it was Tony's tongue or his own...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on April 06, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
It was an add on in both cases just a little multiplier in the accumulators.Seriously failure to beat Patrick at home,in front of a huge crowd after winning the league is exactly why question marks surround Brendan's managerial credentials

That's greed.  The mark of a bad gambler.

Gabriel_Hurl

A nice new contract extension and hopefully pay rise for our Brendan  8)

QuoteCELTIC Football Club are delighted to announce that manager Brendan Rodgers has signed a new four-year contract with the club which will run until June 2021.

Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell said: "Brendan has made a huge impact at Celtic already. He's an outstanding manager and we believe he is one of the best coaches in Europe, if not world football, and we're delighted that he has committed his future to Celtic."

Brendan Rodgers has already led the team to the Premiership title and League Cup success this season, remaining unbeaten after 38 domestic games, with a Scottish Cup semi-final to come later this month, while also guiding the team into the group stages of the UEFA Champions League.

T Fearon

Under no circumstances is a 1-1 home draw against Partick Thistle ever acceptable,particularly when the team have just won the SPL title.FFS if the current Rangers team drew 1-1 with Partick at Ibrox their manager would be getting pelters.

Dougal Maguire

I'd think a lot of Celtic lads had backed the draw and will now have their summer holidays paid for. It was a no brainier
Careful now

thebar

Well done to Celtic board getting Brendan signed up on a long term deal....the lift he has given the club has been fantastic...there will come tougher days but I'm glad Brendan will be in the Celtic dugout as Rangers start to close the gap to us.

T Fearon

Rangers haven't even started closing the gap on Aberdeen.I wonder how much of the club's cash has been locked into this contract,cash that could have been spent on players? I would suggest Brendan's £45k per week is closer now to £60k or £70k.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on April 07, 2017, 03:52:20 PM
Under no circumstances is a 1-1 home draw against Partick Thistle ever acceptable,particularly when the team have just won the SPL title.FFS if the current Rangers team drew 1-1 with Partick at Ibrox their manager would be getting pelters.

Did no one tell them you had a bet on ffs. Have they no consideration. I thought you had direct dial to brendan now too ;D

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on April 07, 2017, 04:53:37 PM
Rangers haven't even started closing the gap on Aberdeen.I wonder how much of the club's cash has been locked into this contract,cash that could have been spent on players? I would suggest Brendan's £45k per week is closer now to £60k or £70k.
I sincerely hope so.
Careful now

Main Street

Quote from: thebar on April 07, 2017, 04:48:01 PM
Well done to Celtic board getting Brendan signed up on a long term deal....the lift he has given the club has been fantastic...there will come tougher days but I'm glad Brendan will be in the Celtic dugout as Rangers start to close the gap to us.
It's great news and a big boost to the whole club. I can't think of one player that didn't improve since he came and a few of them improved beyond recognition.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Main Street on April 07, 2017, 06:38:35 PM
It's great news and a big boost to the whole club. I can't think of one player that didn't improve since he came and a few of them improved beyond recognition.
+1

Helix

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on April 07, 2017, 10:00:35 PM
Quote from: Main Street on April 07, 2017, 06:38:35 PM
+1

Keeping the strongest lads will be the big challenge in the summer if they want to properly make a push at progressing in champions league should they qualify. Keeping dembele could be a tough one.
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail