Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Because we have a super remunerated manager who as he proved at Liverpool,hasn't a clue

heffo

Job done Brendan, top salary earned.

bennydorano

lenny

Quote from: T Fearon on August 23, 2016, 09:04:10 PM
Because we have a super remunerated manager who as he proved at Liverpool,hasn't a clue

Top class manager earned his corn tonight and paid for himself multiple times over. Went to a back 3 for the last 25 minutes and saw the game out comfortably. Big decision and it paid off.

king of leon

Rogers made the necessary changes to see the tie out. Job done! Worth every penny of his hefty salary

T Fearon

Ffs you are joking.Money in the bank,but won't win a point in the 6 games.Fans will quickly see through this

laoislad

Quote from: T Fearon on August 23, 2016, 09:04:10 PM
He had a pretty decent record against your beloved Spurs.
I remember  a couple of trashings in his time in charge.
Maybe thats why you don't like him....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

tonto1888

Tiny. Just go away. You were wrong. Again. And you will continue to be wrong

ONeill

Rodgers should be ashamed of steering Celtic into the CL the way he did.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Newbridge Exile

It was a nervous 90 minutes ,but well done Celtic and Brendan Rodgers , good to be back in group stages

Main Street

Very fortunate in that  Hapoel couldn't kick on after scoring 2 and against  a very poor 2nd half performance from Celtic.
As I wrote before   Celtic would need all that 3 goal diff to get through the 2nd leg  ;)
Dodged a mighty bullet there and that had to do with Hapoel's short comings, not anything Celtic or Rogers.

What to do with Gordon?  some brilliant goalkeeping  mixed in with horror shows.

illdecide

Janko was def a bomb scare there...but as a few have already stated Rodgers changed the formation and it Def helped....2 good signings b4 transfer window closes and hopefully it'll improve us...Hope they pay u £4 million a year B Rodgers...
We haven't got the "I'd £5 on 2-0 tonight"... Tony Rangers will be depressed for a few days but a few visits to the confession boxes with your bum chums should cheer u up.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ashman

Most of ye should be ashamed watching a British team instead of Dundalk .

StGallsGAA

Janko is utter pish.  He must have compromising photos of Dermot Desmond or something to still warrant a wage.

T Fearon

Anyone that takes any pleasure out of that needs their head looked at.We are in the Champions League because a shit team missed a penalty.We will be an embarrassment in the group stages