?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

heffo

Quote from: T Fearon on August 12, 2016, 10:53:41 AM
It is important to sign the right character of player who fits in with the unique ethos.Do any of the new players fit the bill? We are going.to be drawn into the chav/wag.media now and the club doesnt need this.

What would Br Walfrid think about Lennon & Hartson riding all around them in Glasgow? Was that part of the unique ethos of the club?

imtommygunn

You seem quite knowledgable on the chav community.

JohnDenver

I see the "ignore the WUM" plan is going well  :-X

Emmett

Quote from: T Fearon on August 12, 2016, 11:35:41 AM
You can see the distasteful publicity he is already attracting which is unedifying.I can see our top boss bringing his other chav mates like John Terry to the club too and we will rapidly transform our club from one that is universally loved to one that is hated.

Well he is a Celtic fan so might not be a bad shout should he get declined a new contract at the end of the season

AZOffaly

John Terry is a Celtic fan? I would have assumed he'd be a Rangers fan, if he was bothered about the Old Firm at all. I always saw him as a very 'British' type lad.

MoChara

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 12, 2016, 11:52:54 AM
John Terry is a Celtic fan? I would have assumed he'd be a Rangers fan, if he was bothered about the Old Firm at all. I always saw him as a very 'British' type lad.

Almost like someone who'd want to put Britain First?

Emmett

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 12, 2016, 11:52:54 AM

Yes indeed and Stilyan Petrov has had some very good things to say about him.

http://www.irishexaminerusa.com/mt/2006/08/16/englands_john_terry_admits_to.html

http://www.celticfc.net/news/4551?item=4551

The Gs Man

**The nauseating image of Tony Fearon lurched over his computer screen pulling the bar clean off himself whilst reading all your responses.**
Keep 'er lit

general_lee

Quote from: The Gs Man on August 12, 2016, 12:02:21 PM
**The nauseating image of Tony Fearon lurched over his computer screen pulling the bar clean off himself whilst reading all your responses.**
Lol :D

themac_23

Quote from: The Gs Man on August 12, 2016, 12:02:21 PM

This wins gaaboard, shut it down lads we're done! hahaha.

Main Street

Quote from: JohnDenver on August 12, 2016, 11:46:42 AM
I see the "ignore the WUM" plan is going well  :-X

Perhaps we need to use a more realistic graphic to get the message across.

T Fearon

What is the problem with a debate like this as long as its devoid of personal insult?

Main Street

i see there's a  £1m friendly game v Inter set for Limerick tomorrow Sat 13th, probably organised to raise funds to pay half Brendan's september bonus or possibly his dentist expenses.
Apart from the obvious (£1m),  I don't get the football rationale for playing friendlies once the  spl season starts and there's CL qualifiers on the horizon.

straightred

Quote from: Main Street on August 12, 2016, 06:00:38 PM
i see there's a  £1m friendly game v Inter set for Limerick tomorrow Sat 13th, probably organised to raise funds to pay half Brendan's september bonus or possibly his dentist expenses.
Apart from the obvious (£1m),  I don't get the football rationale for playing friendlies once the  spl season starts and there's CL qualifiers on the horizon.

It is only about the obvious ! italian season starts on the 20th so it makes sense for them but not so much for celtic

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on August 12, 2016, 11:35:41 AM
You can see the distasteful publicity he is already attracting which is unedifying.I can see our top boss bringing his other chav mates like John Terry to the club too and we will rapidly transform our club from one that is universally loved to one that is hated.

Our club has always gotten distasteful publicity from the media tho