?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

Quote from: illdecide on December 16, 2014, 12:05:18 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 15, 2014, 06:15:41 PM
I'm beginning to think that there is a real possibility that Rangers could completely fold & disappear from the face of the earth. There's shambolic and then there's this comedy show.

I don't think. ..I believe they will fold and ive said it from ages ago if they don't go up this year they'll go under. There is not a businessman on this planet that will invest heavy in a club that operates on a £9 million a year loss. ..they r f**ked big time and so is Scottish Football,  in 5 to 10 years time it will be Irish League standard
While I will believe that whatever version of the Huns are fully dead when I see it - the spl is dead this past couple of seasons. Some great local players but the money is dreadful.
I've agreed with Dermot Desmond's desire to get Celtic into English league ( and win their way up through the ranks to epl) as this is Celtics only hope. I can't see that Atlantic league ever taking off!

T Fearon

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on December 15, 2014, 06:15:41 PM
I'm beginning to think that there is a real possibility that Rangers could completely fold & disappear from the face of the earth. There's shambolic and then there's this comedy show.

They are the gift that keeps on giving Benny  :D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

bennydorano

Hoping to get to Inter game in Glasgow, haven't been in 5 or 6 years, gonna take my eldest boy and get him indoctrinated into sectarianism good & proper. See the tickets aren't on public sale into 8th Jan.

Tony F - Any chance of a lift in your helicopter & 2 seats in your corporate box? ???

Orior

Quote from: bennydorano on December 17, 2014, 04:58:40 PM
Hoping to get to Inter game in Glasgow, haven't been in 5 or 6 years, gonna take my eldest boy and get him indoctrinated into sectarianism good & proper. See the tickets aren't on public sale into 8th Jan.

Tony F - Any chance of a lift in your helicopter & 2 seats in your corporate box? ???

lol. Nothing like a bit of nostalgia.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Benny you won't get an indoctrination into sectarianism in the corporate section hanging out with the likes of Dermot Desmond

lynchbhoy

Quote from: T Fearon on December 17, 2014, 06:30:42 PM
Benny you won't get an indoctrination into sectarianism in the corporate section hanging out with the likes of Dermot Desmond
You'd be more likely getting it in DD's corporate box in the company of the good man himself and his trusted lieutenants than on the sterile terraces these days!

( btw DD is no sectarian but the terraces are now more full of customers rather than old style Celtic fans)

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on December 17, 2014, 04:58:40 PM

You might need to talk to Rafferotti and borrow his chopper Benny!  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Orior

Thats' the first time I've seen the Ronnie wave for the fans at the end of a match. I'm impressed!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

T Fearon

Roll on next Thursday! It's been almost 15 months since a Paradise Full House European night!

themac_23

Most enjoyable celtic team to watch in a good few years, Got pretty bored of how lennon set the team out, enjoying Ronny Delias style hopefully we can get a good result against inter keep the tie alive for a good booze up in milan lol

Over the Bar

Have to say that Mike Ashley is no slow dozer.   For a paltry loan to Rangers he can get the deadwood off the Newcastle payroll, maximising his profits south of the border,  a move which will probably secure promotion for Rangers, which will win over the fanbase and help him gain control all for a few million in loans which are secured against the club's capital assets.  Whether Rangers flounder or flourish Mike will suck them dry, he wins both ways. 

rodney trotter

Celtic being outclassed, they were lucky to get out of the Europa group stages.

rodney trotter

Goal back now

Celtic defending would want to improve

rodney trotter