Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

That's my point! Southampton were the only club interested,Wanyama didn't seem overly keen but Celtic pushed the deal when a big cheque was waved.

I always appreciate the efforts of every player wearing the Hoops,whether they have good or poor games.

T Fearon

Ticket secured for the Barcelona game today! Here's hoping it's half as good,in terms of atmosphere and excitement,as last year! ;D

lynchbhoy

Its funny to see fcukwits come on to this Celtic thread and laugh at a loss.
Why would someone be such a bitter little man!!

V funny and great to see boruc the holy goalie and big wanyama play so well and help stuff Liverpool at the weekend!!!

Main Street

Quote from: T Fearon on September 22, 2013, 04:55:34 PM
That's my point! Southampton were the only club interested,Wanyama didn't seem overly keen but Celtic pushed the deal when a big cheque was waved.

Did you hear that Wanyama wasn't that keen on Southampton?

T Fearon

The fact that the deal was on and off,would indicate he wasn't that keen.Much like McGeady's move to Spartak Moscow,when a multi million pound cheque was produced,the club rushed the deal through as quickly as possible

Main Street

Quote from: T Fearon on September 23, 2013, 08:36:37 PM
The fact that the deal was on and off,would indicate he wasn't that keen.Much like McGeady's move to Spartak Moscow,when a multi million pound cheque was produced,the club rushed the deal through as quickly as possible
The on off nature of the transfer could have meant any number of or any combination out of, a multitude of reasons.

I came across a line of praise from a Southampton fan, 'you don't get the ball from Wanyama, you'll get it when he decides he's done with it' :)

lynchbhoy

Wanayama still young and learning imo.
He gave the ball away too much last year with Celtic - esp in CL

Main Street

You're a hard taskmaster Lynchbhoy.
I was looking at one stream of a Southampton game, one where Wanyama was doing his usual stuff, a run of the mill Celtic performance, yet commentators and afterwards the Southampton fans, were ecstatic about 'what a steal he was for 12m'.
Wait until he really gets warmed up, I thought.

lynchbhoy

Don't think so MS

Just last season in the CL group games a few of the players but esp victor just gifted the ball away too easily and too often
He did however quite often win it back or break up the opponents attack that he effectively started!!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Morton tonight,in front of 15,000 people.Barcelona this night week in front of 60,000 people.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2013, 09:56:39 PM
Morton tonight,in front of 15,000 people.Barcelona this night week in front of 60,000 people.

Not making any sense Tony, I put the club jersey on I want to win in front of 2 men and their dog!! ffs, cause it's my club. These guys couldn't give a toss for ones like me who place money on them lol!!! Hope Barca stuff them, and my Da is heading over too, mug
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

I would venture to suggest that The League Cup,like in England,is not a real priority.I wouldnt place a bet on this competition,or it's English equivalent.Paradise will be rocking this night week!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on September 24, 2013, 10:50:15 PM
I would venture to suggest that The League Cup,like in England,is not a real priority.I wouldnt place a bet on this competition,or it's English equivalent.Paradise will be rocking this night week!

In case you have forgotten, they were beat and in your book you're not worried because they aint worried, did you check the results of the main teams that played the English version tonight? Why bother charging 15 thousand supporters at paradise tonight? Anyway I'm sure they will be able to turn on the form next week

T Fearon

2013 Scottish League Cup Final,St Mirren V Hearts.
2013 English League Cup Final,Bradford City V Swansea

Further comment is superfluous.