Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Newbridge Exile

Couldn't claim to be a die hard Soccer fan but would always look out for Celtics results ., have just finished reading Dominik Diamonds Autobiography (confessions from the jungle)and  would highly recommended it for any Celts fans as a good read

Aaron Boone

Any chance of a favour for Pat Fenlon tomorrow?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

charlieTully

clarshack

what combination of results are needed to win the title at ibrox?

Main Street

That co-commentator with Sky would drive you mad. He is permanently afflicted with a first impression that values the lowest form of perception.
What was perfect foot perfect synchronicity from Ki in moving into the box to connect with the return pass and score the 4th,  to the co commentator it was luck, Ki's foot got in the way of the ball.
Stokes did well.

muppet

Quote from: Main Street on February 19, 2012, 06:44:46 PM
That co-commentator with Sky would drive you mad. He is permanently afflicted with a first impression that values the lowest form of perception.
What was perfect foot perfect synchronicity from Ki in moving into the box to connect with the return pass and score the 4th,  to the co commentator it was luck, Ki's foot got in the way of the ball.
Stokes did well.

I'm guessing your missus doesn't make you watch Got to Dance?
MWWSI 2017

Forever Green

Brilliant stoff today. We are a far better team to watch with Stokesy in the team. Have to say though, that is the poorest Hibs that I have seen for a very long time. f**king awful they were and Pat Fenlon has a massive job ahead of him. Hopefully we give him a helping hand on Wednesday night when we play their relegation rivals Dunfermline. Should be a handy enough game but we have been struggling to put teams away at Parkhead this year

As for the huns in the past week:

lol

Forever Green

Good win and performance last night from the bhoys. What a goal from Charlie Mulgrew. Absolute screamer it was. Could now go 23 points clear if we win against Motherwell on Saturday. Will probably be our hardest game in a while but confident enough of winning by 2+ goals

Lot of talk about getting the huns game changed to another date from the 25th March because there is a chance of us winning it at their shitehole  :D Lenny not happy about it  ;D

ONeill

23 points ahead now. 20 consecutive victories.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Forever Green

Dissapointed the winning run came to an end in Aberdeen on Sunday but it had to come to an end at some time. Debuts for Lustig and Blackman. I saw enough of Blackman to know there is a talent there but I think work will have to be done. Unlucky with the goal. His dive was embarrsing though, don`t want any of that shit. Lustig was ok but I think he has more of a centre back look than a right back. It was a good display by Aberdeen, look a solid team now compared to last year. FFS, they couldn`t have got any worse defensively than last year

Big game at the weekend away to Dundee United in the QF of the cup. Always a hard game in Dundee against a team who are in great form. Need Brown back as we badly missed his energy on Saturday. I think this will be our biggest obstacle to winning the treble

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: Forever Green on March 08, 2012, 01:45:30 AM
It was a good display by Aberdeen, look a solid team now compared to last year. FFS, they couldn`t have got any worse defensively than last year

rangers weren't the first team to get a ten point penalty, we also had a ten point penalty at Aberdeen for a good few seasons.  Or Zander Diamond, as we called it.

rossie mad

Ah thats a bit harsh on Zander.always thought he was tough tackling no nonsense type player.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

LondonCamanachd

Quote from: rossie mad on March 08, 2012, 01:32:59 PM

Ah thats a bit harsh on Zander.always thought he was tough tackling no nonsense type player.

Only if you define the ability to play football as "nonsense"
and tough as "late"...

He's quite good at scaring away the seagulls though.