God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Big Puff

SHEEDY

celtics defence was woeful. could easily have 5 or6
nil satis nisi optimum

Forever Green

Embarrassing to say the least. Again, the blame lies exactly at Lennons feet. What a f**king awful team he sent out. Brown nowhere near fit, Mulgrew should have been at centre back instead of them other two donkeys. Ki non existent as I expected and as for Samaras, do I really need to say anything else? Sure drop our top scorer and best player for perhaps the worst player I have ever seen in a Celtic jersey. The only players to come out with any credit is actually Mulgrew and Kayal. The huns fully deserved to win that, probably should have won by more with Laughatme`s disallowed goal. If Lennon isn't going to learn from the same mistakes that happen over and over, then sadly, he is not up to the job. Anyway, we shall Keep the Faith and come out on top. Tiocfaidh ar la

screenmachine

Lennon out, Houdini in.  You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

clarshack

Quote from: Forever Green on September 18, 2011, 03:21:30 PM
Embarrassing to say the least. Again, the blame lies exactly at Lennons feet. What a f**king awful team he sent out. Brown nowhere near fit, Mulgrew should have been at centre back instead of them other two donkeys. Ki non existent as I expected and as for Samaras, do I really need to say anything else? Sure drop our top scorer and best player for perhaps the worst player I have ever seen in a Celtic jersey. The only players to come out with any credit is actually Mulgrew and Kayal. The huns fully deserved to win that, probably should have won by more with Laughatme`s disallowed goal. If Lennon isn't going to learn from the same mistakes that happen over and over, then sadly, he is not up to the job. Anyway, we shall Keep the Faith and come out on top. Tiocfaidh ar la

honestly dont know how that man can wake up every morning and call him himself a professional footballer - disgraceful. also it now seems obvious that lennon tactically hasnt a clue.

Club Rossa

Shambolic display at Eyepox yesterday.Celtic are diabolical and i think Rangers will win the title easily.

Applesisapples

Baffled by Neil Lennon's selections, Hooper and Stokes have a great partnership and he still persists with Samaras, as for the Morroccan where did he get him? Despair for the title prospects at the moment. The board need to look at their spending too.

lynchbhoy

while lennon may have made mistakes (taking off the loeft full back ad putting on stokes to play a 433 really dsrupted the pattern when Celtic were doing well and could have wont the game at that stage) the problem was the keystone cop-esque defending.

I slagged sham rovers on another page for being completely sihte, but at least their back four looked organised and could defend.
Celtics men were running into themselves (eg the third goal where the useless laugh-aty almost missed his thrd sitter of the game) or couldnt clear the bll to row z (see first goal) or couldnt defend from crosses/corners - eg athletico madrid first goal or rangers second goal yesterday.

I really would do better at centre half than these eejits. Would be tempted to take a pay cut and head over to Glasgow to play for them and win the league!

Applesisapples

One wonders if Darren O'Dea should not be in there, he couldn't be any worse.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Applesisapples on September 19, 2011, 10:33:14 AM
One wonders if Darren O'Dea should not be in there, he couldn't be any worse.
only criticism of O'Dea is that he is too one footed (like prev Celtic centre half McManus) - he needs to learn how to kick with the right foot in order to improve his game. Trap rates him, so do I. Lennon obv doesnt.

Applesisapples

Played some big games for Celtic and never let them down.

charlieTully

halfway through september and four defeats already albeit two away in europe. lenny got the sympathy vote and rightly so but this is turning into a fuckin shambles, if laverty was half decent it would have been six or seven yesterday. why persist with that greek c..t, i am sick of the sight of him. he cost us the title last year with that pen miss. terrible judgement from lenny not off loading him. stokes must have been thinking what the hell more can i do to get a start in these big games.