The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

A mate was telling me Bet365 paid out to him on his Liverpool win the league bet, had them pre season at 5/2, a decent sized bet too. Definitely not a spoof either.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: bennydorano on January 03, 2020, 07:01:54 PM
A mate was telling me Bet365 paid out to him on his Liverpool win the league bet, had them pre season at 5/2, a decent sized bet too. Definitely not a spoof either.

They're 1-50 with some firms now so hardly a surprise some are already paying out.

Boycey

Bar One have paid out too, surprised more haven't it's usually a big promotional gimmick for one of them....

Although I think United were caught one of the years BetFred paid out on them. 

under the bar

Why would they not pay out?  Scousers will give every cent beck to them!  ;D

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: under the bar on January 04, 2020, 01:05:36 AM

It must be killing you?
How many times have you called Liverpool Christmas Champions or said you hope they don't slip
There's a sad **** like you on one of my WhatsApp groups. It's so satisfying when he comes out with one of these lines.

https://twitter.com/r_o_m/status/1103447972317143040?s=12
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

TabClear

Quote from: Boycey on January 03, 2020, 07:39:10 PM
Bar One have paid out too, surprised more haven't it's usually a big promotional gimmick for one of them....

Although I think United were caught one of the years BetFred paid out on them.

Bar One paid out in November I think? I think the thinking behind the early payout is the publicity as Boycey said but more commercially its gets the cash back to the punters when the season is in full flow. There are a lot of people (myself included) who only bet during the "soccer season" so I very rarely bet over the May-July period. If I got a decent sized win in April/start of May for a title pick I would be more inclined to cash it out than I would be at this time of the year where I would leave it in the account.

under the bar

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on January 04, 2020, 06:15:22 PM
Quote from: under the bar on January 04, 2020, 01:05:36 AM

It must be killing you?
How many times have you called Liverpool Christmas Champions or said you hope they don't slip
There's a sad **** like you on one of my WhatsApp groups. It's so satisfying when he comes out with one of these lines.

https://twitter.com/r_o_m/status/1103447972317143040?s=12

How many times?...let me see... eh....never. Is never ok for you?  ;D

Relax dude. It's in the bag. I'd hate to see what you're like if it came down to last game of the season! ;D

laoislad

Liverpool: Adrian, Milner, Gomez, Phillips, Williams, Lallana, Chirivella, Jones, Elliott, Minamino, Origi.

Subs: Kelleher, Mane, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Brewster, Hoever, Larouci

Everton have a massive chance to end their 20 year winless streak at Anfield.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on January 05, 2020, 03:04:11 PM
Liverpool: Adrian, Milner, Gomez, Phillips, Williams, Lallana, Chirivella, Jones, Elliott, Minamino, Origi.

Subs: Kelleher, Mane, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Brewster, Hoever, Larouci

Everton have a massive chance to end their 20 year winless streak at Anfield.
Great to see Ox back on the bench so soon

Capt Pat

Good to see Klopp giving players like Van Dijk and Salah a rest.

From the Bunker

Poor Liverpool side put out by Klopp. To be fair there are only so many plates you can keep spinning.

Expect Everton to win comfortably.

BennyCake

Sat down to watch this match. Seen Liverpool's team, and said f**k that.

The FA Cup is utterly meaningless. Money has killed it.

J70

They're doing all right in general, but Everton have had a couple of awful misses

laoislad

Very enjoyable first half. The young lads are doing great in fairness to them.
Very impressed with Chirivella and of course Elliott.
You would imagine they would tire in the second half though  which should be enough for Everton to win it.
Hopefully Milner won't be out for long. Injuries mounting up now.

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on January 05, 2020, 04:33:51 PM
They're doing all right in general, but Everton have had a couple of awful misses
You mean Adrian has had a couple of great saves.