The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Sat down to watch this match. Seen Liverpool's team, and said f**k that.

The FA Cup is utterly meaningless. Money has killed it.

J70

They're doing all right in general, but Everton have had a couple of awful misses

laoislad

Very enjoyable first half. The young lads are doing great in fairness to them.
Very impressed with Chirivella and of course Elliott.
You would imagine they would tire in the second half though  which should be enough for Everton to win it.
Hopefully Milner won't be out for long. Injuries mounting up now.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on January 05, 2020, 04:33:51 PM
They're doing all right in general, but Everton have had a couple of awful misses
You mean Adrian has had a couple of great saves.

laoislad

From the Bunker

J70

Tony Baloney

Starting to feel sorry for Everton now. I'm in my 40s so I can remember what it was like 30-35 years ago when they were able to give it a good go.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 05, 2020, 06:27:36 PM
Starting to feel sorry for Everton now. I'm in my 40s so I can remember what it was like 30-35 years ago when they were able to give it a good go.

I think if Anchelotti had not joined the club yet and Ferguson was at the wheel today, Everton would have won. Ferguson was the Manager needed for today.

under the bar

Better than have it a good go they were Champions of England but the murderous actions of people claiming to be Liverpool fans meant every English club got banned in Europe for 5 years so sadly Everton couldn't complete in the European Cup. That sadly significantly hampered their progress.  Dark days.

From the Bunker

Anyway into the 4th Round and the Kids will get a run out again. Players on the way back from injury as well as Lallana, Minamino, Origi, and Adrian should also get opportunities to shake off the cobwebs.

laoislad

Boycey

Quote from: J70 on January 05, 2020, 07:14:35 PM
Quote from: under the bar on January 05, 2020, 06:37:49 PM

Better than have it a good go they were Champions of England but the murderous actions of people claiming to be Liverpool fans meant every English club got banned in Europe for 5 years so sadly Everton couldn't complete in the European Cup. That sadly significantly hampered their progress.  Dark days.

United fans did the exact same in the late seventies in France, fuckwit.

By the grace of god, and no crumbling walls, there wasn't the same outcome.

There is a reason all English clubs were banned, and not just Liverpool.

But you already know that, don't you, you f**king idiot.

J70 u are engaging in whataboutery now ur best tactic is to say nothing....

From the Bunker

Yes, he now realises he has to go digging into ancient history to get a bite! If you want to say something say it, but don't quote him/it!