The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: dec on February 15, 2019, 06:47:46 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 15, 2019, 06:43:02 PM
"I didn't have to do this," he said.

Sometimes it's better to let people talk and let them make fools of themselves.

It almost certainly will be blocked by the courts and which point we will hear whining about the "Deep State"

This feels different though Coulter is going spare on twitter and a lot of his supporters don't like him signing the bill at all!!

Eamonnca1

Strange character, Coulter. I wonder if Bill Maher's been banging her for long enough to change her mind.

Gmac

Nice to see Jim Acosta put in his place today didn't have much to say when the angel moms gathered around him  only to say he calls us fake news , see the way these women spoke and addressed him and compare that to some unhinged loon at an anti trump rally.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on February 15, 2019, 08:27:36 PM
Nice to see Jim Acosta put in his place today didn't have much to say when the angel moms gathered around him  only to say he calls us fake news , see the way these women spoke and addressed him and compare that to some unhinged loon at an anti trump rally.

Well let's hope you and the rest of the right are as amenable to that exact same logic when it comes to all the parents who have lost kids due to the insane gun ownership culture and laws you insist on.

I wonder what how the numbers compare?

Victims of mass shootings by American males compared to victims of illegal immigrants.

You think Trump will entertain THOSE parents and have THEM ambush a reporter.

Will you gain smug satisfaction from THAT?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on February 15, 2019, 08:36:53 PM
Quote from: Gmac on February 15, 2019, 08:27:36 PM

Well let's hope you and the rest of the right are as amenable to that exact same logic when it comes to all the parents who have lost kids due to the insane gun ownership culture and laws you insist on.

I wonder what how the numbers compare?

Victims of mass shootings by American males compared to victims of illegal immigrants.

You think Trump will entertain THOSE parents and have THEM ambush a reporter.

Will you gain smug satisfaction from THAT?
2 different causes both deserve equal attention.
Acosta is a shit stirrer who had nothing to say when approached he was found out again

Eamonnca1

mrdeeds

I hope the yanks on here are ok. National Emergency innit.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 15, 2019, 10:00:16 PM
I hope the yanks on here are ok. National Emergency innit.

S'okay. The President has reassured a frightened nation by taking his obese ass to his Mar-a-Lago resort for another round of golf. Can't be that serious.

heganboy

Ok on a slightly different note. I know he did a one hour ramble today, but his speech is seriously, and I mean seriously slurred. That guy is not well. There is something very very strange happening in Washington. For a man that doesn't drink that is not a good sign.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

omochain

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 15, 2019, 05:53:42 PM
The real national emergency has been going on since the black twerp was elected

Where do you get all that vile crap from. Do your research associates just send it to you or do you get it directly from the infowars agents in St Petersburg. You should sign up for GAAGO and you might find you have less time for disseminating your pathetic propaganda. Or maybe you could do some research for me and let me know where the Mexicans are going to invest the money they saved on the Wall. That might be an interesting opportunity for both of us.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: heganboy on February 16, 2019, 04:09:06 AM
Ok on a slightly different note. I know he did a one hour ramble today, but his speech is seriously, and I mean seriously slurred. That guy is not well. There is something very very strange happening in Washington. For a man that doesn't drink that is not a good sign.

That constant sniffing should give you a clue as to what he's on. I think people who take that much money from the federal government should have to pass a drug test.

RedHand88

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 16, 2019, 04:58:49 AM
Quote from: heganboy on February 16, 2019, 04:09:06 AM

That constant sniffing should give you a clue as to what he's on. I think people who take that much money from the federal government should have to pass a drug test.

I'm not a trump man but Jesus you boys are desperate. The man doesn't drink alcohol or coffee but he does hard drugs?

Clinton got a you know what from an intern and that couldn't be kept quiet. What makes you think the president would get away with smuggling a class A drug into the white house and using it regularly without anyone leaking it??

heganboy

Where I was going is that I don't think the man is well, Eamon is on a different path
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gmac

Quote from: heganboy on February 16, 2019, 02:28:53 PM
Where I was going is that I don't think the man is well, Eamon is on a different path
eamon heading to tinfoil hat zone

Dolph1

Quote from: heganboy on February 16, 2019, 02:28:53 PM
Where I was going is that I don't think the man is well, Eamon is on a different planet

You're not wrong there  ;D

Democrat loving making up stories and expect sane people to believe them.
Hillarys email server, Bengazi, Obamas birth cert. It goes on.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again