Middle East landscape rapidly changing

Started by give her dixie, January 25, 2011, 02:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groucho

It's a new dawn, its a new day, and personally i'm delighted for the people who showed incredible courage and said goodbye to Mubarak. In a couple of weeks, the Irish people will go to the polls, and they will no doubt re elect the gombeens who have sold Ireland out. The Egyptians will not make the same mistake.

Hardly a new dawn when relacing one tyrant with another, Omar was Mubarack's deputy, and we are now to believe he will bring stability.....it will be his turn to get a bigger slice of the cake.

Life will barely change for the ordinary person on the streets of Cairo......this is the reality. 

I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

Main Street

The Army has been a central part of the autocracy since Nasser. Army officers are in control, in control of the political process of change and they just happen to be totally entwined with the business interests.
The one sure thing that you can anticipate is that whatever changes, it wont be allowed to go so far as to threaten the Army and its business.

Hardy

Exactly. The people are not in charge and never will be. The people don't have tanks.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on February 12, 2011, 10:02:17 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 12, 2011, 04:24:07 AM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on February 11, 2011, 07:15:13 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 11, 2011, 07:11:45 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on February 11, 2011, 06:58:07 PM
Stew, take a look at the recent revelations exposed by Wikileaks that show Abbas and the PA offered practically everything to Israel, and they rejected them.

Israel want the land, end of story. It's the Zionist plan. Plus Stew, ctritism of Israel is not critism of Jews.
Don't confuse the 2 please.

You are not fooling anyone.

Why don't you believe what he is saying? What evidence do you have to the contrary?

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wouldnt class him as an outright anti-semite, however if looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....I would say its a duck.

Ok then, could you please define the difference between an outright anti-semite and a whatever type of anti-semite you class him to be? Then could you provide evidence of looking, walking and quacking like this type of anti-semite? Thanks.

heres one example...you dont have to be a rocket scientist to guess the true leanings of someone who sees fit to post images like this

Tyrones own

Quote from: give her dixie on February 12, 2011, 10:47:02 AM
Stew, take a look at the recent revelations exposed by Wikileaks that show Abbas and the PA offered practically everything to Israel, and they rejected them.

Israel want the land, end of story. It's the Zionist plan. Plus Stew, ctritism of Israel is not critism of Jews.

Why don't you believe what he is saying? What evidence do you have to the contrary?

Oh, don't get me wrong, I wouldnt class him as an outright anti-semite, however if looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....I would say its a duck.

Right Mike, why don't you post evidence of anywhere I have said anything anti Jewish. You can go through this thread or others. Living in Israel has certainly rubbed off on you, whereby any critism of Israel is "anti semitic."

Plus Mike, a semite refers to someone of middle east origin, so I don't think I could be accused of been anti semitic! Did they not teach you that in Israel?
Eh...the clear fact is John that if your dreams of Israel's destruction were to be realized tomorrow, what becomes of it's people?...hardly pro Jewish
now is it,  did they not teach you that in Rafah?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 12, 2011, 10:24:09 AM

Well I'm not sure what type of idiot to class you as. Could you point out one instance on this thread where anyone has said something anti semitic (ie anti Jewish as opposed to anti Israel) go on, just one? Its the usual Israeli defence you are adopting - anyone who says anything bad about Israel should be slurred as being sectarian.

and I know exactly what class of idiot you are. Stalin would have called you a "useful idiot". You and your ilk are just mouthpieces for one side or the other. The middle east is none of your businees so stop taking sides. The place is a mess because of people like you interfering.

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on February 12, 2011, 09:23:42 PM

Well I'm not sure what type of idiot to class you as. Could you point out one instance on this thread where anyone has said something anti semitic (ie anti Jewish as opposed to anti Israel) go on, just one? Its the usual Israeli defence you are adopting - anyone who says anything bad about Israel should be slurred as being sectarian.

and I know exactly what class of idiot you are. Stalin would have called you a "useful idiot". You and your ilk are just mouthpieces for one side or the other. The middle east is none of your businees so stop taking sides. The place is a mess because of people like you interfering.

Answer the question, Mike. We can all do insults, you know. Have you anything constructive to say? 
The Middle East is a mess because of Zionism. Even Netanyahu admitted as much this evening.
anyway don't worry. Zionism is going the same way as Communism. It is an ideology born in another time that is no longer fit for purpose.     
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Tyrones own

Quote from: seafoid on February 12, 2011, 09:33:41 PM

Answer the question, Mike. We can all do insults, you know. Have you anything constructive to say? 
The Middle East is a mess because of Zionism. Even Netanyahu admitted as much this evening.
anyway don't worry. Zionism is going the same way as Communism. It is an ideology born in another time that is no longer fit for purpose.   
He did John...see reply #184 above and the one under it too for good measure.
Simply another example that ye only see what ye want to see!
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

They're one and the same...you didn't know that?  8)
  - Walter Lippmann

mylestheslasher

Its a simple question even for a brainless Kerry muppet like you. You accuse Dixie of sectarianism - please point out an example or are you just full of shit?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Tyrones own on February 12, 2011, 09:59:15 PM

Was that on Fox news too or are you a member of mossad or something?

Tyrones own

Quote from: mylestheslasher on February 12, 2011, 10:04:39 PM

Was that on Fox news too or are you a member of mossad or something?
Keith Olberman told me as the door was hitting him on the ass on the way out  :D
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: hardstation on February 12, 2011, 10:09:12 PM
No but then again, I don't know who these people are in real life.
I believe that the 'John' you speak of is a man with a beard from about Dungannon.
I believe that seafoid is a wee fear a' bhata from Conamara.

I mightn't be right but I only think what I want to think.
Thanks for sharing...
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: hardstation on February 12, 2011, 10:26:24 PM
So, why did you call seafoid 'John'?

Do his posts read like a 'John'?

Or do you just see what you want to see?

Do they not?
  - Walter Lippmann

seafoid

Quote from: hardstation on February 12, 2011, 09:55:16 PM

Is seafoid called John? I didn't know that.
Could simply be another example that ye only see what ye want to see..............
[/quote]

Hardstation

He was calling give her dixie an antisemite but GHD has heard it all and far worse.
Israel is in the darkness where violence is the only form of acceptable communication.   It has no future unless it changes direction.
Israel is a deeply disturbed society that never dealt with the Holocaust and is taking it out on the Palestinians.   And the Arabs don't accept this. Israel is a European problem that was dumped on the Arabs.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU