FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: weareros on November 14, 2017, 09:16:42 PM
The arrogance of many Irish supporters was shocking when we drew Denmark. Thry've given us a good football lesson tonight. We've limited players and a management team that have no vision. Worst of all we have to endure them for another campaign.

No arrogance. Ffs we were 1-0 up on them after 120 minutes played, I wouldn't get too high on that horse.

Denmark are limited. We're just more limited.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Syferus on November 14, 2017, 09:19:00 PM
The arrogance of many Irish supporters was shocking when we drew Denmark. Thry've given us a good football lesson tonight. We've limited players and a management team that have no vision. Worst of all we have to endure them for another campaign.

No arrogance. Ffs we were 1-0 up on them after 120 minutes played, I wouldn't get too high on that horse.

Another way of saying we're fuckin shite.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 14, 2017, 09:20:00 PM
Quote from: Syferus on November 14, 2017, 09:19:00 PM

Another way of saying we're fuckin shite.

By international standard we aren't, though. People here and in general in the country don't seem to realize how limited and full of holes most national teams are. It's part of why it's so entertaining, our style of football excepted.

gallsman

Difficult to articulate just how bad Ward has been.

Tony Baloney

Eriksen knows where the onion bag is. What a bag of shite - can't defend for toffee.

AZOffaly

Quote from: gallsman on November 14, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

I'll try. He was shocking. Couldn't trap a bag of cement or pass water.

How's that?

Capt Pat

O'Neill hasn't signed his new contract yet and after tonights display maybe he shouldn't.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 14, 2017, 09:23:31 PM
Eriksen knows where the onion bag is. What a bag of shite - can't defend for toffee.

I love the way the media will blame the managers! They should get double pay for actually getting that pile of shit to playoffs

mouview

It's bad, real bad, when Ward makes Christie look like Paulo Maldini. Christie has been muck defensively.

HiMucker

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 14, 2017, 09:23:42 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 14, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

I'll try. He was shocking. Couldn't trap a bag of cement or pass water.

How's that?
I've seen milk turn quicker

Captain Obvious

So many on the Irish team that aren't even a relation of international footballer in other words its achievement in itself that they reached the play offs. Eriksen has scored as many goals tonight as he has scored for Tottenham in the Premier league this season enough said there.

mouview

Greatest fans in the world avoiding the traffic.