FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicfada

FFS,  boss came in and when i stuck the radio on again, it had all changed! I'm guessing that denmark will just stroke the ball around effortlessly now and hold on

JPGJOHNNYG

Away goals who would have thought certainly not martin thats for sure. It had 1-1 all over it surpirsed we defended so badly twice

OgraAnDun

Syferus

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on November 14, 2017, 08:25:52 PM
Away goals who would have thought certainly not martin thats for sure. It had 1-1 all over it surpirsed we defended so badly twice

This game never had 1-1 written all over it. Very open compared to what other second legs have been.

Cunny Funt

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Syferus on November 14, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

This game never had 1-1 written all over it. Very open compared to what other second legs have been.

Denmark were very unlikely not to score though thats my point making the lack of any effort by us in Copenhagen strange considering our home record against wales austria serbia etc wasnt great

Itchy

Quote from: Syferus on November 14, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

it's open because Denmark are much better are attacking and Ireland can't deal with it. Christie is at sea. hoolahan and long need to be out on urgently. need to go for it now

longballin

Its not over yet... the Nordies will bail us out!

Shamrock Shore

I'm not surprised. Danes will soon score a third and apply the coup de grace!

Captain Obvious

Players arguing among themselves on the field, behind the scenes in the dressing room wouldn't be pretty at half time.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on November 14, 2017, 08:35:47 PM
I'm not surprised. Danes will soon score a third and apply the coup de grace!

Hopefully into their own net.. it'd be a good time for the ref to make up for what the Romanian lad did to the north on Thursday.

manfromdelmonte

Brady and Arter have been poor enough
Meyler too

An Watcher

Should bring Hendrik on!!!
Hasn't touched leather

Captain Obvious