2018 National Football League Division 4

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, October 14, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: The Monument Road on March 06, 2018, 08:32:50 PM
Yep. I will be taking the long way though from my base in Stoke. Might just head down Saturday evening and met a few of the traveling gang from home for a few scoops in Hennessys .
See you there bro.

Unlaoised

Should be a great trip.

I know of 100s going!

LAOIS ABÚ

town1980

It's a glorified stag lads the game is irrelevant will walk that and like I stated we should win all games pulling up know one to stop big Donnie

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on March 08, 2018, 10:56:49 PM
It's a glorified stag lads the game is irrelevant will walk that and like I stated we should win all games pulling up know one to stop big Donnie
I hear the boys are planning on tying you to a lampost naked in Leicester Sq.

steven seagal

Quoteknow one to stop big Donnie

I know Mueller is trying to stop big Donnie anyway, presume that's what you're talking about?

Laoiseabu

Unlaoised

Quote from: town1980 on March 08, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

Far from a Stag the players and sugure know there is a job to be done and won't be taking London for granted.

Yes the supporters will be over to enjoy the weekend and the novelty factor of it just like the hurling a few years ago.

It could encourage people to go more regular aswell when they meet some of the die hards over there and the buzz of a lot of Laois people away from home in the one area.

The lads will be glad of the extra support Sunday for the game and its sure to be a great occasion!

I for one am looking forward to it and most of all a victory!
LAOIS ABÚ

Unlaoised

As for the team surprised to see Kingston in midfield but maybe he will switch with Dicey....

Lillis and Glynn are gone to Cahillane's stag so that leaves us short on options around the middle and half forward line!

Great to see Attride back I'm sure he will get the job of marking Gottsche !
LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

Laoiseabu

I'm beginning to think are people prioritising this as a league game or are people more worried about a weekend on the beer.

Don Draper

Quote from: Laoiseabu on March 09, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
I'm beginning to think are people prioritising this as a league game or are people more worried about a weekend on the beer.
I'm looking forward to a weekend on the beer. I wasn't planning on bringing the boots so figured I'd be in the clear to enjoy the few pints.

Laoiseabu

Anyone have any info on London team news?? Who's their danger men etc??