2018 National Football League Division 4

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, October 14, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

portlaoisekid

Am I correct in saying that every player that Sugrue wanted to join the training panel has joined?

Butch Cassidy

Any update on Healy lads?

Surprised Moore is cut. He has great potential but needs to work on getting physically teadyready for senior

Unlaoised

Quote from: Laoisguy on January 16, 2018, 02:47:19 PM
moore,coss,kelly,luttrell,forbes and Murray are gone

Kingston and O'Connor back in

You sure about Moore and Forbes I heard different?
LAOIS ABÚ

O moore parklife

Heard about Forbes. Not sure about moore but looking at it might not be a bad thing letting him play club and toughen up feed him the conditioning plans come back next year bit bigger and a bit of grit from club as he will be undoubtedly be man marked and targeted .

Laoisguy

Well i'm not 100% sure

My contact said those guys were cut

I would love to see Moore stay but he is just so light he is 2 years behind for sure
He needs 4kg right now mentally the step up has certainly affected his potency

Unlaoised

Quote from: O moore parklife on January 16, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
Heard about Forbes. Not sure about moore but looking at it might not be a bad thing letting him play club and toughen up feed him the conditioning plans come back next year bit bigger and a bit of grit from club as he will be undoubtedly be man marked and targeted .

Looking at a few Ballyfin the last few years since he scored 3-5 in the intermediate final against Timahoe I think it was he has been a target since maybe he should stay the way he is a natrual gifted fast footballer...Yes he can work on his power but does everyone have to bulk up these days?

Offaly had three men on him in the u21s last year two marking him yes two and a sweeper in front!
LAOIS ABÚ

Bamford1995

Somebody said Paul cahillane was Involved earlier in the forum, if so he would surely be pretty close to starting for the league?

Don Draper

Quote from: Bamford1995 on January 16, 2018, 05:15:01 PM
Somebody said Paul cahillane was Involved earlier in the forum, if so he would surely be pretty close to starting for the league?
Currently injured I believe

justinn

O moore parklife

Quote from: justinn on January 16, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
Is Colm Murphy still on the panel?
Played under 21 with a cast id imagine he is in recovery mode. Heard he was doing laps a few weeks ago in OMP

justinn

Good to hear Colm is there very promising player possible starter this year. Is tom shiels around this year was a starter a few years ago. Plenty of injuries so  Murphy, Quigley, Strong? Timmons, Cahilane, Buggy, Conway, Booth? Conor Merdith would of been a good addition aswell.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Tom Shiels was in the dugout with the team in Stradbally, wasn't togged out but he was there.
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Laoisguy

Quote from: Unlaoised on January 16, 2018, 05:06:53 PM
Quote from: O moore parklife on January 16, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Looking at a few Ballyfin the last few years since he scored 3-5 in the intermediate final against Timahoe I think it was he has been a target since maybe he should stay the way he is a natrual gifted fast footballer...Yes he can work on his power but does everyone have to bulk up these days?

Offaly had three men on him in the u21s last year two marking him yes two and a sweeper in front!

Laoisguy

Unlaoised do you realise the base that Moore is coming from?
The lad is very very light....now I know heavy weights and bulking up can be a negative but he needs some foundation for confidence alone if he is to be played at Senior

If in Dublin he would have a different physique and  performance not compromised IMO

SCFC

Quote from: portlaoisekid on January 16, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
Am I correct in saying that every player that Sugrue wanted to join the training panel has joined?
Meredith? Not sure he's in.