Man and woman found shot dead in Lurgan

Started by Minder, March 07, 2011, 09:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Two drug dealing shitheads have been shot dead. That is WINNING!!!!!

HiMucker

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 10, 2011, 10:16:31 AM
Two drug dealing shitheads have been shot dead. That is WINNING!!!!!
This is the way i would have thought for many a year.  We all know people who might smoke a joint, take a few class As etc, but we condem the dealers?  Rightly so, but what happens when they our dead?  How many couples to you know who ask if the diamond for their engagement ring is a conflict diamond, were our designer clothes come from.  Im not tring to give anyone a morality lesson, as i know as a consumer I would be prepared to still buy certain goods even knowing the route that they have went through to get here.  Organised crime is a major problem for our society and across the world, it is interwoven into the very basic mechanisms of the world economy.  And to be honest the more I read about it the less i think can be done to stop it.  Great book to read "Gommorah"

omagh_gael

Scum is scum mucker, I think less of these so called people that the stuff I wipe from the soles of my boots.

HiMucker

I agree with you lad.  Im just saying its more of problem for society than we think.  Known fact, dead drug dealers lead to more drug dealers and generally more drugs.  I have no sympathy for someone who dies in this proffession, bit like a stunt man complaining abou the injustice of breaking an arm.  However the problem doesnt go away 

dillinger

Quote from: Ulick on March 07, 2011, 11:14:28 PM
Just heard who the man is. sc**bag from a family of scumbags. No doubt related to drugs and/or loyalists.

Glad to hear it's only Loyalists who deal in drugs. :o

Milltown Row2

Many a double killing in N.Ireland or more killed in this place Saffsam! Where have you been for the last 35 years ya wally???
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JUst retired

As someone who has been a victim of this bustard, I lived in Legahory and was shot at through my bedroom window by this scum, I hope he rots in HELL. When I left with my wife my house was burned down the next day. I was with the RUC about the incident and told them who fired the shots as I saw them do it ,I was told it was my word against theirs. One year later this scum was convicted of wounding and served time in jail,this time it was a fallout between theives. His wife was also from a well known criminal family. The world is now a better place without these two people. At his funeral the police should have an easy time spotting the hoods, that`s all that will be there.

Milltown Row2

As I said earlier, live by the sword.......           I was just surprised at how little detail there is about this considering the amount of posters that knew them and who done it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JUst retired

I could tell you stories you would not belive about this place, I was asked in the police station did I know who the hoods were. I asked the seargent how long he was stationed there,he replied 7 yrs, i said and you are asking me.I told him who imo they were and his reply was would I stand up in court and say this. I said yes, and he said you know you will be intimadated. I asked was being shot at and my house burned down not iintimading me/he did not reply.

Capt Pat

I find it strange that there are very few reports on the internet about this. No names of the victims are mentioned.

brokencrossbar1

I worked in Legahory for a year and between the druggies and Red Beard the caravan Pirate and his family it was the closest thing to the Wild West I have ever experienced. I was told by some long standing occupants that is was lovely when it was first built but as the scum from other towns were shipped out and 'relocated' there it went to the dogs. Gang rule and that was that.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Capt Pat on March 11, 2011, 09:39:22 AM
I find it strange that there are very few reports on the internet about this. No names of the victims are mentioned.
Their names were all over the papers and news! Do you get your news on the gaaboard?

Radda bout yeee

I have been in legahory and I have to say its easily the worst looking and dirtiest place I have ever been and i've been round a few corners!!!!

stew

If the cops never did anything about these two tramps they might well have been touts for teh ruc/psni. Thats what the do in armagh, they take their info from drug dealing touts and protect them from prosecution.

As for the two deal drug dealers, I have absolutely no sympathy for them and society as a whole is better off with them dead.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

JUst retired

Correct Stew, every week in the local paper some one from Lurgan or portadown are caught in Legahory and charged with having a drug wrap as they are called. Everyone knows the  two houses that the drugs are sold from. It has never occured to the cops to visit these houses and stop it at the source. The houses can be seen from the cop shop with a camera almost always pointed that direction. And they ask the public to inform them if drugs or crime are in the area. Joke or what?