Man and woman found shot dead in Lurgan

Started by Minder, March 07, 2011, 09:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: JUst retired on March 11, 2011, 02:04:48 PM
Correct Stew, every week in the local paper some one from Lurgan or portadown are caught in Legahory and charged with having a drug wrap as they are called. Everyone knows the  two houses that the drugs are sold from. It has never occured to the cops to visit these houses and stop it at the source. The houses can be seen from the cop shop with a camera almost always pointed that direction. And they ask the public to inform them if drugs or crime are in the area. Joke or what?

Of course it has.

JUst retired

It may well have occured to them but what did they do about it? There is only one house now so it should not be too much bother to them. Watch this space!!

Ulick

Quote from: dillinger on March 10, 2011, 10:44:13 PM
Glad to hear it's only Loyalists who deal in drugs. :o

The Legahory hoods have always been supplied by loyalists (mainly LVF from the Parkmore estate) over the past 25 years from 'Bonanze' when he was there, to the Marno brothers, Billy Wirght, the McNally brothers, the McKeowns  and latter day Jim Carlises (father and son). They are all the lowest form of life you could ever find and each an every one of them up to their armpits in various loyalist groupings - if you don't believe my try Googling any one of them. The McKeown brothers are a particularly hateful bunch of c***ts - one convicted of murdering Catholic teenager Bernadette Martin by shooting her in the head as she slept and another convicted of murdering Catholic taxi driver Michael McGoldrick. Hugh McGeough was every bit as bad. The link below draws attention to an attempt on his life by one of his former mates. The dispute in the article was nothing to do with with McGeough murdering the teenager but a mere fallout over the division of drugs, money and guns between themselves.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/news/thug-boss-13905828.html

For years the RUC let these c***ts run around murdering any Fenian they could lay their hands on, all the while turning a blind eye to their drug dealing. You'll not find many round Lurgan or Craigavon who would shed tears over any of them.

JUst retired

The two Carlisle hoods were the greatest cowards you could meet. The younger had the nickname of Sunny Jim due to his love of burning houses He also threw a petrol bomb in to the local bar,he was named by locals in the bar,and some of the petrol had spilt over his arms. The cops lifted him in Craigavon Hosp, and said they could do nothing as he said he was working on a motorbike which went on fire on him. Big Daddy Jim would not face me on one occasion when I went to his house and invited him out,he ran in and hid behind the tr**p he was living with.The people you named Ulick should be suplemented with a young guy called Neil Mc Conville, who was shot dead by the RUC near Aghalee. He was another one of the Carlisle/Mc Geough bunch. The crows eventually come home to roost. I would not loose any sleep over any of them, they are not fit to be buried in the ground (any ground), with decent people.

fitzroyalty

Was Jim Snr not originally from Republican west Belfast, a friend of mine would be a distant relative of his, apparently put out by the Provos back in the day? Not that politics are of any concern to these people, their only concern is profit. Jim Jnr was also responsible for an armed robbery on Eire Og social club last year, tying up a pensioner in the process. All scumbags.

Eamonnca1

From the Lurgan Mail:

Wedding day ended in riot

Published on Thursday 10 March 2011 08:21

THE marriage of Hugh McGeough and Jackie McCartney ended as it had begun - in violence.

The murdered couple had celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary on November 25 but it's a day they may have wanted to forget.

In fact the wedding day ended not with the throwing of a bouquet but with a police riot squad moving in to clear guests from the hotel where the reception had taken place.

The couple had been due to wed in Las Vegas in 2000 but plans had to change when Mr McGeough was refused entry to the United States.

Indeed he had bragged several different agencies had objected to his entry to the US, including the RUC at that time, the FBI, Interpol, the Drug Enforcement Agency and the Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms Agency.

Instead the couple wed in Craigavon Civic Centre, in a day marred by brawls among guests at the hotel venue.

As the evening wore on guests began to disturb other patrons at the venue and Mr McGeough had stood up and asked those causing the bother to leave.

A hotel manager then made a similar request before a group of around ten police officers in full riot gear and two police dogs moved in to clear the room.

Outside, according to our witness, there was a virtual pitched battle between police and some of the guests.

Hereiam

A true example of how the RUC is still a shower of c***ts. No doubt some of them were get well paid to turn a blind eye

JUst retired

McGeough and his brother were also put out of Kilwilkie by the provies for drug dealing,they were also supposed to be members at that time.
Legahory was a nice place to live until the hoods who had burned themselves out of everywhere else got in, curtesey of the Housing Executive. They had nowhere else to put them. The same as the gypsy camp now. Residents held meetings and were told nothing could be done. whoever said it was right, nothing was done by the statuary bodies. So we had another ghost estate to follow Rossmoyle and half of Edenbeg. All caused by the same people.

Milltown Row2

Christ!! And i thought Belfast had bad estates. Turflodge sounds like a summer camp compared to that place
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 12, 2011, 09:46:58 AM
Christ!! And i thought Belfast had bad estates. Turflodge sounds like a summer camp compared to that place

The thing is the scum that are fcuked out of Turk Lodge etc end up in Craigavon or Antrim.  For your Legahory in Craigavon you have STiles or Rathenraw in Antrim and not much of a difference in the clientele that lives in these places. Belfast scum outcasts!

Ulick

Fair play to you for facing that **** down JR. I know the owner of the bar you are talking about. As I remember Carlise or one of his thugs also drove a car into the back of the bar and set it on fire as well. Ended up he couldn't get insurance for the bar - a mate of mine erected all of the security grills and plating around it. He had to do the same for the owners home after more death threats and Carlise was was spotted casing out the house. He was near driven demented over the whole thing.

JUst retired

I see Cris  Carlisle was refused compassionate leave to attend the funeral in case it sparked off a family feud again between them and Mc Geoughs gang. All the hoods will be in Craigavon today.

theskull1

Knowing full well the arguments about where you draw the line etc etc etc....but I cant help but think the world would be much better place if robin hood styled assasins existed to rid all of these type of people from society. Would certainly be a driver for changing the lifestyle of any up and coming sc**bag if he knew what would await him if he went down that path.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

mylestheslasher

Quote from: theskull1 on March 13, 2011, 07:26:53 AM
Knowing full well the arguments about where you draw the line etc etc etc....but I cant help but think the world would be much better place if robin hood styled assasins existed to rid all of these type of people from society. Would certainly be a driver for changing the lifestyle of any up and coming sc**bag if he knew what would await him if he went down that path.

The problem is that, unless they are blind, they do know what happens when you go down this path. I am not as familiar with Northern gangs as I am with some of the Southern ones but down here these gangsters all end up dead before they make 40. Look at the westies in Blanchardstown all dead after being the most powerful and brutal gang in Dublin, yet there are still guys that will come in and fill the void. Its bred into  these people from when they are kids and until that is addressed we will always have this issue.

Tyrones own

Quote from: theskull1 on March 13, 2011, 07:26:53 AM
But sure then we'd have the PC brigade out pointing to how
The state failed them!
Can't win for losing with scum like this  >:(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann