Ulster U21 Championship 2013

Started by cavanlad, October 11, 2012, 09:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Donegal, the saviours of football. What a joke. How many Cavan senior games have you seen this year with new management team? None I'd say. Wise up and stop talking shite.

cadence

@ itchy bollocks... i've seen enough and you clearly have nofuckingidea about anything. but you're game aul' creter.   

rodney trotter

He is probaly basing it on a very inexperienced Cavan team, being opened up at times last year against Donegal in Breffni. Big deal, Donegal had a lot more experience, with Kavanagh, Gallagher, Lacey, McFadden, McGee, McGlynn, plus others. That's what happens to a team when the average age was 22.

We have a lot more experienced players back on the Senior panel this year.

tommysmith

cadence

Quote from: Westside on April 04, 2013, 10:04:47 PM
Would that not be a sign of players that are not good enough to implement a good game plan as opposed to out of date tactics? Which modern tactics improve ball control?

this is true. fitness might be a problem as well.

cadence

Quote from: tommysmith on April 04, 2013, 10:18:02 PM
This is fun  :)

i know i was hoping to get myles but the whoer isn't biting!

Jinxy

Imagine how much better Cavan would be if Seanie was still available?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

tommysmith

Quote from: Jinxy on April 04, 2013, 10:25:33 PM

who?

tommysmith

Quote from: cadence on April 04, 2013, 10:19:28 PM

He would be too experienced to fall for it though, unlike the kids...

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Jinxy on April 04, 2013, 10:25:33 PM

I'm not sure if Sean Brady is still playing with Castlerahan or indeed if he  is still in the country Jinxy.
He is a good player though.

Itchy

Quote from: cadence on April 04, 2013, 10:15:08 PM
@ itchy bollocks... i've seen enough and you clearly have nofuckingidea about anything. but you're game aul' creter.

So none then.

cadence

Quote from: tommysmith on April 04, 2013, 10:29:08 PM
Quote from: cadence on April 04, 2013, 10:19:28 PM

He would be too experienced to fall for it though, unlike the kids...

i'll be canny the next time.

cadence

Quote from: Itchy on April 04, 2013, 10:35:13 PM
Quote from: cadence on April 04, 2013, 10:15:08 PM

So none then.

jesus christ itchy.

mylestheslasher

I won't rise to the bait Cadence only to point out your on the board since 2011, about the same time that the "new wave" of Donegal fans came into being. Not sure what you were into before that, shooting crows or something. :D

I'd be disappointed if we don't win the final, I think we have the backs to keep McBrearty quiet and that seems to be the key to winning the game for us. However, in a final its all on the day and being favourite or being best on paper counts for little.

cadence

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 05, 2013, 09:17:52 AM
I won't rise to the bait Cadence only to point out your on the board since 2011, about the same time that the "new wave" of Donegal fans came into being. Not sure what you were into before that, shooting crows or something. :D

I'd be disappointed if we don't win the final, I think we have the backs to keep McBrearty quiet and that seems to be the key to winning the game for us. However, in a final its all on the day and being favourite or being best on paper counts for little.

a forum i used to go on petered out, so i came on here to have fun with you.

you're favourites. stop acting like a big wane and stick the chest out.