Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens abu

Quote from: Cold tea on September 28, 2013, 12:06:28 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 27, 2013, 07:20:31 PM
Quote from: Ulick on September 27, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
I thought this had already happened months ago. Rory's da is going to be the feckin ruination of him. Chubby Chandler will have a chuckle anyhow.
It was reported in the papers a while back that he would be going it alone with various family friends etc making up his new backroom team. Assume sorting out legals since.

Maybe he can enter the Olympics as team Rory!

What will teAm Ireland do without him

Applesisapples

The way hes playing he'd be lucky if the Faroe's picked him for the Olympics.

Tony Baloney

I see McIlroy is taking Horizon to court over fees etc. Would McIlroy not have signed a commercial contract with these fees embedded in it so why start moaning now (unless Horizon were taking more out at source than contractually obliged). Anyone anymore background?

Someone is really pulling his strings by the looks of it.

Puckoon

Finished with the woman too!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Puckoon on October 14, 2013, 03:07:10 PM

Best move yet, I could have been a decent sports star only for women, downfall of many a sports star that and the drugs, drink partying other loose women and more drink ffs!!

He'll get over it with no doubt another women
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 14, 2013, 01:56:53 PM
I see McIlroy is taking Horizon to court over fees etc. Would McIlroy not have signed a commercial contract with these fees embedded in it so why start moaning now (unless Horizon were taking more out at source than contractually obliged). Anyone anymore background?

Someone is really pulling his strings by the looks of it.

His Da I would say
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 14, 2013, 03:27:42 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on October 14, 2013, 03:07:10 PM

Best move yet, I could have been a decent sports star only for women, downfall of many a sports star that and the drugs, drink partying other loose women and more drink ffs!!

He'll get over it with no doubt another women
Just the one? If in his situation it wouldn't even be limited to 1 a day  :)

Orior

It seems that Caroline posted a rather unflattering picture of Rory on Twitter. But hang on... what is he worrying about?

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

sensethetone

listening to news this morning-going on about rory and the the verve comes into me head only it was.. now the clubs don't wurk they just make you wurse..

anglocelt39

Holed up in the Westbury talking to his lawyers for a week before heading out with Bill and Bono for dinner, lot of hungry young golfers who will be snapping at his heels in a year or two don't have those distractions. Needs to get back on the course big time if he wants to retain his order of merit position, but sure he's made for life financially I suppose
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

cornerback

stephenite

He hung in well today, Whilst Scott has several opportunities to put it out of reach, he didn't and Rory stuck with him well to snatch it on the 18th.

lfdown2

Was great viewing. Unbelievable how many times whether teeing off or playing into the pin the ended up within yards of each other.

Orior

Great job by Rory and fully deserved. I've heard rumours about some of the issues he had to deal with this year, so getting this win should hopefully send him back towards to top.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Quote from: Orior on December 01, 2013, 01:21:09 PM
Great job by Rory and fully deserved. I've heard rumours about some of the issues he had to deal with this year, so getting this win should hopefully send him back towards to top.

Do tell.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.