The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: stew on December 09, 2017, 12:52:10 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2017, 12:49:09 PM
Quote from: stew on December 08, 2017, 12:31:26 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2017, 12:24:15 PM
I don't get it stew. You're talking here about amnesty and treating "upstanding" illegals with dignity, yet a few days ago you were ranting that ALL aspects of sanctuary city policies were immoral.

They are immoral, I get one go at life, as do we all, I believe everyone deserves to be treated with dignity with the exception of paedos,bent politicians and terrorists!

Sanctuary cities are despicable, San Francisco just proved that, that does not mean that people who take advantage of the liberal dogshit policies of such cities should be treated in any other way than with dignity!

You liberals seem to think non like minded people are hrartless b**tards! We are not, we just have different ideas on how issues should be handled.

Hope this answers your question.

Not really.

What you seem to be missing (whether deliberately or not) is that the whole raison d'etre of sanctuary city policies IS to treat illegals with dignity.

That is bullshit, it has nothing to do with dignity and everything to do with garnering votes for one party over another, the lliberals dont give a shite about illegal aliens save for their voting potential.

And San Francisco did not prove that sanctuary cities are despicable. It proved that, as with any policy on any topic, it can be taken too far. An idiotic, ideologically-based refusal to hold and turn over a felon who had been deported on multiple previous occasions is not the same thing as allowing someone to report a crime or cooperate with the cops or get help with a criminal, exploitive landlord without having their residency status investigated.

I see nothing noble or dignified in coercing "upstanding" illegal immigrants into living in fear of criminals and subject to exploitation and abuse all because they can't seek help or assist their families and friends in seeking help out of fear of being deported, often leaving their families behind.

They put themselves in this situation, not a single republican grabbed a single one of them and forced them into exploitation and abuse, by enabling htem the democrats are allowing the exploitation and abuse to happen and all for their vote! Shame.

And dont play dumb with this shit about they canot go to the cops for fear of deportation! They have hotlines they can call to make that claim a nonsense, they simply choose not to.

FFS what good is a hotline when witnesses won't appear or offer further cooperation? You think authorities can prosecute someone based on just a hotline tip?? Talk about playing dumb!!

And your logic is failing you with the first paragraph. How the hell can facilitating fighting back against abuse of and criminality towards illegals be responsible for perpetuating it while making people afraid to fight back be helpful in combatting it?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on December 09, 2017, 03:12:47 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 09, 2017, 01:14:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 09, 2017, 12:31:07 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 09, 2017, 01:26:16 AM
I see that Roy Moore's accuser is  now admitting she doctored the "inscription" to her Year book.....wow it took 3 weeks for her to admit that

CNN also had a major "correction" today

There's enough real fvckin $hit to report on.....why in Gods name are they making shit up and letting Trumps and Moore say I told you so

Given that Moore wrote "Christmas 1977" and the other creepy stuff, with the (one of nine) accusers writing the location and actual date, I'm not sure how that helps him with any honest person, but I guess the average conspiracy-minded Republican will take that as read that it's all bullshit.

But let them enjoy their morally bankrupt short term win.

What did CNN do?

So why have they (the accuser and Aldred) been lying for three weeks swearing up and down it was all Moore's handwriting?

Why didn't she explain on Day 1 that she had altered the inscription?

And the so called handwriting expert quoted in the WAPO said it was all original.

I also read somewhere that she also changed the timeline of events. Supposedly it now happened when she was 16 instead of 14.

For the Alabama voters, who were on the fence you have now injected just enough doubt for them to hold their nose and vote for Moore. This could be worth 5-10 points for Moore.

I'm sure that the Republicans who all of a sudden came out for Moore last week knew this was coming.  Don't be surprised if something else comes out that will favor Moore.

I've no idea why they lied. It's not as if the accusation wasn't strong to begin with or the truth wouldn't come out.

But, as I said this morning and a couple of weeks ago when we discussed this, I do not see how this gets Moore off the hook except with the willfully blind.

And the only reason the GOP in general have rowed back in behind Moore is that they're terrified of Trump and his base.

Good luck to them, they're selling their souls.

So if there are 9 credible witnesses why have they been lying for 3 weeks about the inscription?

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 09, 2017, 06:47:38 PM
I see that Roy Moore's accuser is  now admitting she doctored the "inscription" to her Year book.....wow it took 3 weeks for her to admit that

There's enough real fvckin $hit to report on.....why in Gods name are they making shit up and letting Trumps and Moore say I told you so

Given that Moore wrote "Christmas 1977" and the other creepy stuff, with the (one of nine) accusers writing the location and actual date, I'm not sure how that helps him with any honest person, but I guess the average conspiracy-minded Republican will take that as read that it's all bullshit.

What did CNN do?

So why have they (the accuser and Aldred) been lying for three weeks swearing up and down it was all Moore's handwriting?

And the so called handwriting expert quoted in the WAPO said it was all original.

I also read somewhere that she also changed the timeline of events. Supposedly it now happened when she was 16 instead of 14.

For the Alabama voters, who were on the fence you have now injected just enough doubt for them to hold their nose and vote for Moore. This could be worth 5-10 points for Moore.

I'm sure that the Republicans who all of a sudden came out for Moore last week knew this was coming.  Don't be surprised if something else comes out that will favor Moore.

I've no idea why they lied. It's not as if the accusation wasn't strong to begin with or the truth wouldn't come out.

But, as I said this morning and a couple of weeks ago when we discussed this, I do not see how this gets Moore off the hook except with the willfully blind.

And the only reason the GOP in general have rowed back in behind Moore is that they're terrified of Trump and his base.

So if there are 9 credible witnesses why have they been lying for 3 weeks about the inscription?

Why don't you tell us whitey?

Are all of the accusers making it up?

Is this woman (who claims to have been a Trump supporter herself) making up his signature and the rest of the inscription?

Are you with Trump and Moore now that the accusers (of both men -more than two dozen) are all lying?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on December 09, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

What did CNN do?

Is this woman (who claims to have been a Trump supporter herself) making up his signature and the rest of the inscription?

Are you with Trump and Moore now that the accusers (of both men -more than two dozen) are all lying?

Well if I were to hazard a guess, I would say that the inscription was viewed as the nail
In the coffin of Roy Moore. Only problem was that the nail was compromised by the addition. So instead of explaining it correctly they went for the kill and it backfired

I would be shocked if Moore doesn't win this

seafoid

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/10/robert-mueller-trump-special-counsel-russia

Fox, which has effectively been a state news network, is cementing the base that will stay with Trump. If the base holds, it's going to be very hard for Republicans to jump ship."
Matthew Miller, a partner at strategic advisory firm Vianovo and former justice department spokesman, agreed.
"The president has been trying to delegitimise the justice department going back to the summer," he said. "In the last couple of months we've seen the rest of the Republican party join in and follow his lead.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

foxcommander

Obama has lost the plot!! Trying to take credit for President Trumps success and THANKING HIMSELF!! Hope you liberals are enjoying his meltdown!! He's insane.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/6/thanks-obama-former-president-credits-himself-stro/

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Look like Trump has got to him. Obama even came out with this pile of poo trying to smear and compare Trump with Hitler. Obama's credibility is now in tatters.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/08/barack-obama-accused-comparing-donald-trump-hitler/

The kenyan should be ashamed of himself.

whitey

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/10/us/politics/trump-dave-weigel.html

More fake news from MSNBC.........are these fvcking idiots are  actually helping Trump at this point

seafoid

Quote from: foxcommander on December 10, 2017, 05:02:58 PM
Obama has lost the plot!! Trying to take credit for President Trumps success. What a joker.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/6/thanks-obama-former-president-credits-himself-stro/
according to the FT any decent economic performance is a hangover from Obama.
Let's see how well the economy is doing in a year.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

heganboy

foxy and whitey.

can Jeff Bezos also fire trump for his actual (non funny) completely false tweets?

first one on the economy is pure fishing - unless you are suggesting that some implemented legislation by Trump caused the economy to grow before he announced he was running for office?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 10, 2017, 06:01:00 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/10/us/politics/trump-dave-weigel.html

More fake news from MSNBC.........are these fvcking idiots are  actually helping Trump at this point

MSNBC??

I only see the Post guy and CNN mentioned there.

I would love to see one of these outfits that actually correct the record challenge Trump on his own personal and numerous blatant falsehoods which invariably go uncorrected.

J70

Quote from: whitey on December 10, 2017, 03:07:43 AM
Quote from: J70 on December 09, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

What did CNN do?

Well if I were to hazard a guess, I would say that the inscription was viewed as the nail
In the coffin of Roy Moore. Only problem was that the nail was compromised by the addition. So instead of explaining it correctly they went for the kill and it backfired

I would be shocked if Moore doesn't win this

He was winning it no matter what. The stuff about the inscription just gives these people a fig leaf the size of a fingernail to cover themselves.

J70

Quote from: seafoid on December 10, 2017, 06:12:12 PM
Obama has lost the plot!! Trying to take credit for President Trumps success. What a joker.

Indeed.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on December 10, 2017, 06:57:12 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 10, 2017, 06:12:12 PM

Indeed.

CorelDraw or Microsoft Paint ??

Declan

https://twitter.com/CBSNews

Interesting press conference from some of Trumps accusers - incredible that he seems teflon on it