Monaghan v Armagh Sat 22nd June Clones 7pm

Started by tonto1888, June 12, 2019, 07:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthDublinBro

Last year was Monaghan's only chance at Sam. That team is finished.

Owen Brannigan

Poor old Shannonside Radio - lost Longford, Leitrim and Monaghan from the football today!

Hound

Well done Armagh, well done McGeeney!

12 different Armagh scorers

Captain Obvious

8 point winners in Clones and could or should have won by more. Unbelievable Jeff!

Angelo

Welcome back Armagh.

I think Tyrone Armagh is nailed on in the next round.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

David McKeown

Quote from: Angelo on June 22, 2019, 08:57:00 PM
Welcome back Armagh.

I agree. Just hope Harte doesn't get either black card rescinded
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Angelo

Quote from: David McKeown on June 22, 2019, 08:59:59 PM
Welcome back Armagh.

The black cards? Think he needs another one to incur a ban and I think it's a cert that both ones to date will be overturned if a ban does come.

Esmarelda

Quote from: Angelo on June 22, 2019, 09:01:33 PM
Welcome back Armagh.

The black cards? Think he needs another one to incur a ban and I think it's a cert that both ones to date will be overturned if a ban does come.
Can he appeal the one against Donegal at this stage?

Angelo

Quote from: Esmarelda on June 22, 2019, 09:06:52 PM
Welcome back Armagh.

Can he appeal the one against Donegal at this stage?

I think you can only appeal a black card once the season is over or a ban has been incurred as a result.

Blowitupref

Well done to Armagh a very impressive win and scoring total.  Another big news story to come out of this game is this one https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/malachy-orourke-steps-down-as-monaghan-boss-following-defeat-to-armagh-38244008.html.  Brought Monaghan to heights they probably never expected and will be hard to find a good replacement for him now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

trailer

Not surprised to see O'Rouke go. Monaghan have been an expert team of chokers. Today no different. Not a good team. Only McManus would be regarded as a baller.

From the Bunker

Quote from: trailer on June 22, 2019, 09:36:26 PM
Not surprised to see O'Rouke go. Monaghan have been an expert team of chokers. Today no different. Not a good team. Only McManus would be regarded as a baller.

Monaghan have punched above their weight for the guts of a decade. Anyone who calls this group chokers does not understand demographics and finances.

David McKeown

Welcome back Armagh.

I thought it was two black cards in one competition or three in a year that ended up in a ban. Then once banned you could appeal any.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Minder

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 22, 2019, 10:05:06 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 22, 2019, 09:36:26 PM

Monaghan have punched above their weight for the guts of a decade. Anyone who calls this group chokers does not understand demographics and finances.

He's a troll on his 15th username ffs, ignore him
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Main Street

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 22, 2019, 09:23:03 PM
Another big news story to come out of this game is this one https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/malachy-orourke-steps-down-as-monaghan-boss-following-defeat-to-armagh-38244008.html.  Brought Monaghan to heights they probably never expected and will be hard to find a good replacement for him now.
Malachy did very well, not that those heights were expected as a right but we knew they were well within the scope of Monaghan to achieve something more with a good manager after Banty.