21st celebrations

Started by achadh gallain, November 05, 2008, 02:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

achadh gallain

ok, since iv been told off for postin on the "nearly 30 is it the beginning of the end" thread..

what should i do for my 21st celebrations next week?? turn 21 on monday an iv nothin planned what so ever!!!

all suggestions welcome :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

well lads and lassies im turnin 21 soon myself and am planning on going somewhere for a weekend..have already experienced the likes of prague, krakow, amsterdam etc and will probably be broke as its just after christmas, so im considering somewhere closer to home..any recommendations?

lurganblue

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on November 05, 2008, 03:55:23 PM
Quote from: achadh gallain on November 05, 2008, 02:14:25 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 05, 2008, 02:13:21 AM
Study

u used to be good craic....

Women stung me. Now I'm bitter and lost my thirst for life.

Ziggy son, give it up
Plenty more fish in the sea, or bees in the beehive in your case ;)

Denn Forever

Castlebar would be a good one.  Can't stand Galway .  It is like a joke that people find funny, but I don't get it myself
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 05, 2008, 03:54:02 PM
well lads and lassies im turnin 21 soon myself and am planning on going somewhere for a weekend..have already experienced the likes of prague, krakow, amsterdam etc and will probably be broke as its just after christmas, so im considering somewhere closer to home..any recommendations?

Kilkenny
You'll Never Walk Alone.

youngfella

If you can afford it Liverpool and newscastle are deadly spots, and youll save a few quid on drink too
Pull hard and early

fitzroyalty

Quote from: youngfella on November 05, 2008, 04:53:45 PM

If you can afford it Liverpool and newscastle are deadly spots, and youll save a few quid on drink too

I already have an annual pilgrimage to the pool lol would consider newcastle though. galway still the front runner!

Treasurer

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 05, 2008, 04:18:40 PM

Kilkenny

What's the attraction for men with Kilkenny?  It's one of the few places where men seem to far outnumber women - I'm not complaining (obviously!) but why so? (There you go Ach G, there's the place for ya)

achadh gallain

The Hatfield.

nah, cork is a brilliant spot?

leenie

cork is great and it's cheaper to fly from dub-cork than the train
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..