Tipp v louth - the least talked about thread here!!

Started by tippabu, July 06, 2015, 04:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippabu

Stephen o brien a big loss as is George hannigan. Jimmy feehan has been very solid underage the last few years but a big step up now to senior. Delighted to see o halloran starting

AZOffaly

I understand your PM now tippabu :)

There's a risk of an upset with that team. Stephen O'Brien, not Colin O'Riordan, is the seniors' driving force and he's a huge loss. Obviously they still have a lot of good, young players, but the likes of Hannigan and O'Brien  are big losses from the spine of the team. Hannigan is just a quiet worker, but you need that too. I don't think Liam Casey is ready for this level, and Jimmy Feehan is a player I've worked with. He's very good, and aggressive, but he can be taken one v one.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Captain Obvious

Can see today why Louth and Wexford were relegated to division four last spring.

Hardy

Stefan White says it's a good job there's no Division five.

AZOffaly

Great win for Tipp, missing a few first choice lads, which speaks well of the bit of depth. I was a bit nervous of this, after the bit of a layoff and with the injuries so fair play for being so clinical. Round 3B will be tough with the teams left, but Tipp will give a good account of themselves against most teams.

armaghniac

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 11, 2015, 04:08:09 PM
Can see today why Louth and Wexford were relegated to division four last spring.

At least Wexford showed they were better than Down, Louth only beat a county with less people than several of their towns.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Itchy

AZOffaly

Creedon quite scathing of Louth. I'm not a big fan of that talking about other teams, but I suppose it makes a change from patronising them.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/tipperary-learn-little-from-louth-canter-342153.html

Jinxy

He needs to go to the Jim Gavin school of post-match comments.
"We knew this would be a tough game" etc.
If you were any use you'd be playing.