Stag do

Started by haveaharp, January 08, 2009, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: keeping an eye on things on November 27, 2011, 04:00:28 PM
Lads I'm organising a stag for early next summer and am looking for recommendations, it's looking like Prague is the grooms destination of choice.  Anyone been and if so what did you reckon?  Any other good spots to head to in Europe?  Any help greatly appreciated!!
Prague overrun with English stag do's when I was there  ,would recommended Berlin or Krakow myself

Blowitupref

Lads I'm organising a stag for early next summer and am looking for recommendations, it's looking like Prague is the grooms destination of choice.  Anyone been and if so what did you reckon?  Any other good spots to head to in Europe?  Any help greatly appreciated!!
Hamburg Germany is always good for a stag do.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

keeping an eye on things

Cheers for the tips lads!  I was in Warsaw not so long ago and thought it was a right dunghole but have heard Krakow is supposed to be much better.  Germany seems to be getting very poplular lately

Bingo

Early next summer could take in a game at Euros or even head to a country where the country is involved ie Berlin or Madrid/Barcalona, tie it in with one of their games, would ge a great buzz round if its a big game.

The Worker

heading to bristol this weekend on a stag...anyone been there before?

where to head/avoid?

attheraces

Quote from: The Worker on January 26, 2012, 07:27:43 PM
heading to bristol this weekend on a stag...anyone been there before?

where to head/avoid?

went to visit mate working a couple of years ago, pulled stinker and went back, worth f**k all, think it was st johns avenue or road or something like that. number 24 i think, stay well clear of there.

good few bars, cant even mind the half of them, we went to some place with couple of bars and bowling alley just opened that year, cant mind the name of it shouldnt be hard to find on google, i had quick look but no luck, but yeh it had bowling alley and some good live bands and was stuffed, dunno if would be suited for stag but something different,look into it!
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

attheraces

the lanes its called! it is a good spot for something different
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

gawa316

Headin to Sligo for a Stag in May.

Any recommendations where we could eat out? Steaks, ribs, burgers that sort of thing

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: gawa316 on April 13, 2012, 09:11:35 PM

Any recommendations where we could eat out? Steaks, ribs, burgers that sort of thing

you're havin a laugh ? Any ateing done on a stag night shouldnt even be remembered, so wheteher it;s a fillet steak or kebab sauce running down your chin at 3.00AM, it doesnt matter !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: hardstation on April 13, 2012, 11:21:35 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 13, 2012, 11:14:42 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on April 13, 2012, 09:11:35 PM

you're havin a laugh ? Any ateing done on a stag night shouldnt even be remembered, so wheteher it;s a fillet steak or kebab sauce running down your chin at 3.00AM, it doesnt matter !
Is this sexual innuendo covering both homo and hetro sexuality? Ye dirty b**tard!

go back a few words, and the phrase "shouldn't even be remembered" - We will leave it at that !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Mayo4Sam

Was at a savage stag in Inishbofin at the weekend, would highly recommend it, pub pretty much didn't close, bit of fishing on the sat and the pub cooked up what we caught, great job
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

bigfrank

Headin to carlingford soon on a stag weekend..maybe 14 of us or so..two nights..wont be for the faint hearted id say/hope. never been or dont know anyone that has..heard of quite a few hen weekends goin there but not many stags..anyone ever been and wana pass on any advice??

southdown

Berlin next Saturday - any ideas where I can watch Fermanagah v Down on the Sunday?

Denn Forever

Quote from: southdown on May 23, 2012, 09:38:19 AM
Berlin next Saturday - any ideas where I can watch Fermanagah v Down on the Sunday?

Have you put this in the Down/Fermanagh thread?  More footfall there.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Cold tea

Quote from: bigfrank on May 22, 2012, 10:36:49 PM
Headin to carlingford soon on a stag weekend..maybe 14 of us or so..two nights..wont be for the faint hearted id say/hope. never been or dont know anyone that has..heard of quite a few hen weekends goin there but not many stags..anyone ever been and wana pass on any advice??

Bring plenty of johnnys and a wire brush for your lad when it's all over.  ;)