Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Puckoon

Far from convincing against a poor WH defence

Insane Bolt

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

mrdeeds

Quote from: ONeill on August 25, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
CBs are disastrous.

They're playing very high. So vulnerable on counter. Missing pace on wings. Bellerin being left exposed. Not a lot changed defensively. Torreira and Lacazette need to start.

mrdeeds

Whisper it quietly but we're actually ok at football again.

ONeill

It has been refreshing. Players are actually working hard. Still a very dodgy defence but not his players yet.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jim Bob

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 10:43:31 PM
It has been refreshing. Players are actually working hard. Still a very dodgy defence but not his players yet.

Big game shortly v Pool. In the past when things were looking positive Arsenal were caught out when they came up against the big teams.

Syferus

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 07, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

You're pretty much where you were last year and the year before. You'd swear Wenger has persided over successive relegations if you listened to Arsenal TV GAABoard Branch and not the actual tables.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Syferus on October 15, 2018, 01:24:44 AM

You're pretty much where you were last year and the year before. You'd swear Wenger has persided over successive relegations if you listened to Arsenal TV GAABoard Branch and not the actual tables.

Time will tell!

Farrandeelin

And the year before that, and before that etc
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mrdeeds

We barely won an away match last year. Already have 60% of  last years away goals this season. Iwobi, Welbeck, Bellerin, all playing better. Won 9 on the trot. First time since 2015. Long way  away from last season.

billy the kid

Its early days but def looking more of a team than last year. New signings have made a difference and the fixtures have been very kind regarding the run we are on but progress seems to have been made. Playing Liverpool will be a huge challenge. Getting into top 4 the target.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!